get rich through ebay - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-28-2019

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 83%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: get rich through ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by karimlecavalier View Post
Yes online to offline
If one wants to continue his Ebay business,the money made is needed as working capital,to replenish inventory,buy supplies,keep better records,replace old camera,PC,laptop,phones ,upgrade software.
if you are using your car to the post office or look for items in garage sales,keep some for car repair,you would need it
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
karimlecavalier (03-28-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-29-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Think rich is living in excess, or ability to. Like Bill Gates buying a Lamborghini is like buying a stick of gum for your average man.

I never did the math myself, but I was reading an article where they compared the typical person with an average income seeing a penny on the ground, and passing it up, to the equivalent of what Bill Gates would be passing up.

FORTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!

Oh look, 45 grand on the ground... nahhh... don't have time to bend over... lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (03-29-2019)
Old 03-29-2019

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
I never did the math myself, but I was reading an article where they compared the typical person with an average income seeing a penny on the ground, and passing it up, to the equivalent of what Bill Gates would be passing up.

FORTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!

Oh look, 45 grand on the ground... nahhh... don't have time to bend over... lol
HA! Cant be bothered. That's just unreal.
Old 03-29-2019

Hard to even grasp the concept!
Old 03-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 30%

When I get the Ferrari then I will say I am rich
Old 03-29-2019

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
No one gets rich working for others,that goes for ebay sellers working for Ebay.
Who is getting rich,it is the Ebay management,venture capitalist and those who have been granted stock options early.
Look at LYFT going public tomorrow,priced at what $80/share,think of the venture capitalist who wants to cash in so they can reinvest in other ventures,the one who has worked for peanuts but granted stock options .
Not the drivers who use their cars to chauffeur us here and there all day long and make barely minimum wage.
We can try,but few are going to become rich,thats the way it is,else Malibu condo will be priced in 100 millions,due to supply and demand.
As to many of us who have no backup,when you work on your P/L ,pay yourself a salary,this would give you some idea if your business will survive if you fall ill and pay someone to do your work,paying him what you pay yourself.
Do it and come back and tell us if you are still profitable
You might not get rich, I am though, I do other stuff aswell now but all started with a 20 kilo DHL box full of shti that I sold on Ebay.
They treat their sellers badly but Ebay/Amazon are great other than that, 10-15% fees for a chunk of their millions of customers, it's a great deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
yankee (03-29-2019)
Old 03-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,042 Times in 776 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 81%

Some people here could probably live the millionaires lifestyle, without actually being a millionaire, they can just move country to where the cost of living can be many times cheaper.

If you can make 5k usd per month in Eastern Europe(or many other places) then you will live like a King, even 2k usd will be very nice.

Nice apartment in centre of E European city $500
Utility bills $100
Cheap lunch in a restaurant $5
Beer $2
Cocktails $4
Uber is cheap
You can buy a nice property in the centre of a Unesco listed city for $1000-2000 per Sqm
Internet is often super fast and super cheap.
You can have a maid who cooks all your food, cleans, washes etc
Can have a personal trainer with you at the gym every time for peanuts

You can also save a sh*t tonne of money if you're disciplined.

Also, If you're a confident man who's got it together then you can do very well with the ladies in Eastern Europe, the women are traditional on the whole and are looking for the "provider" type. They are also not so bothered about physical looks compared to Western women, there are plenty fat, bald, 50 something year old men walking around with 20 something year old models, and they don't have a huge amount of money. In the West you would need Millions.

I really need to write the book

Last edited by sax4; 03-29-2019 at 11:50 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (04-02-2019), nickopedia (04-01-2019), rsot (04-02-2019), yankee (03-29-2019)
Old 03-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Some people here could probably live the millionaires lifestyle, without actually being a millionaire, they can just move country to where the cost of living can be many times cheaper.

If you can make 5k usd per month in Eastern Europe(or many other places) then you will live like a King, even 2k usd will be very nice.

Nice apartment in centre of E European city $500
Utility bills $100
Beer $2
Cocktails $4
Uber is cheap
You can buy a nice property in the centre of a Unesco listed city for $1000-2000 per Sqm
Internet is often super fast and super cheap.
You can have a maid for $100-$200 a month who cooks all your food
Can have a personal trainer with you at the gym every time for peanuts

You can also save a sh*t tonne of money if you're disciplined.

Also, If you're a confident man who's got it together then you can do very well with the ladies in Eastern Europe, the women are traditional on the whole and are looking for the "provider" type. They are also not so bothered about physical looks compared to Western women, there are plenty fat, bald, 50 something year old men walking around with 20 something year old models, and they don't have a huge amount of money. In the West you would need Millions.

I really need to write the book
Yes with eBay you can work every where is a big advantage, no place restriction and dependence
Old 03-29-2019

Quote:
How is a 'cheap lunch' living like a king though?

I live in the Philippines half the year which is supposedly even cheaper but not really much cheaper if you want the nice things, often more expensive as there's little demand.
Spend about the same in the PH on food but worse quality here, more on electric, more on internet, more on my car, eating out is cheaper if an average place but the same or more for a nice place. I did have a cheap maid but she nearly burned the house down so no thanks lol.
Rental is the only thing that's cheaper but then buying a house is partly an investment anyway.
Old 03-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,042 Times in 776 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ebay View Post
How is a 'cheap lunch' living like a king though?

I live in the Philippines half the year which is supposedly even cheaper but not really much cheaper if you want the nice things, often more expensive as there's little demand.
Spend about the same in the PH on food but worse quality here, more on electric, more on internet, more on my car, eating out is cheaper if an average place but the same or more for a nice place. I did have a cheap maid but she nearly burned the house down so no thanks lol.
Rental is the only thing that's cheaper but then buying a house is partly an investment anyway.
Well Kings also eat Sandwiches for lunch sometimes

Yes Phillipines is one of the places I haven't been in SEA due to what i've heard about the food amongst other things. Food prices prices in UK relative to salaries are quite reasonable, but then again much of it is GMO and tasteless.

Generally where I spend a lot of time everything is cheaper apart from imported food products,branded clothing etc.

My phone plan is 4 Euros a month which gives me 20GB data and more minutes then I could ever need.

My friend had a maid, she left the iron on in his apartment and caused a lot of damage. Also another friend's maid died recently, that's the problem when you hire old ladies.
dan_ebay (03-29-2019)
Old 03-29-2019

Quote:
Well Kings also eat Sandwiches for lunch sometimes

Yes Phillipines is one of the places I haven't been in SEA due to what i've heard about the food amongst other things. Food prices prices in UK relative to salaries are quite reasonable, but then again much of it is GMO and tasteless.

Generally where I spend a lot of time everything is cheaper apart from imported food products,branded clothing etc.

My phone plan is 4 Euros a month which gives me 20GB data and more minutes then I could ever need.

My friend had a maid, she left the iron on in his apartment and caused a lot of damage. Also another friend's maid died recently, that's the problem when you hire old ladies.
Ours stole some money then tried to cover it up by pouring kerosene over it lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
sax4 (03-30-2019)
Old 04-01-2019

Longevity: 53%

My idea of rich would be 4 vacations a year. Knowing my bills are paid and groceries and gas are bought without needing a job to do so. Seeing something cute in a facebook add and being able to buy it without hesitation. Being able to eat out 3-4 days a week.
Old 04-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
My idea of rich would be 4 vacations a year. Knowing my bills are paid and groceries and gas are bought without needing a job to do so. Seeing something cute in a facebook add and being able to buy it without hesitation. Being able to eat out 3-4 days a week.
so you want to be middle class but not have a job?
Old 04-01-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
so you want to be middle class but not have a job?
i don't want to have to have a job.
Old 04-01-2019

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I think you'd be shocked how uncomfortably people on social security live.
It would be very hard to live on SS income alone,but my inlaws did,they even have more money than before because my mother in law gets a check as well,
that was many years ago,if they were alive now,the drug cost would kill them.
Old 04-02-2019

Longevity: 69%

Nobody gets rich on eBay unless they were rich already. If you are clever, work hard and are responsible and don't have bad luck sure you can make more than at a normal job but then you grow and invest more and these coc*suckers will limit your account and ruin your business and you lose everything. Anyone saying they get rich on ebay working 5 hours a day is full of sh*t or a scammer. This is just another venue for selling products but whatever you are selling, you should be able to sell in other places too. Otherwise your business model is bad. Ebay is just another market to sell in. It isn't the monopoly it was 5 years ago.

Last edited by cafonabob; 04-02-2019 at 02:26 AM.
Old 04-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafonabob View Post
Nobody gets rich on eBay unless they were rich already. If you are clever, work hard and are responsible and don't have bad luck sure you can make more than at a normal job but then you grow and invest more and these coc*suckers will limit your account and ruin your business and you lose everything. Anyone saying they get rich on ebay working 5 hours a day is full of sh*t or a scammer. This is just another venue for selling products but whatever you are selling, you should be able to sell in other places too. Otherwise your business model is bad. Ebay is just another market to sell in. It isn't the monopoly it was 5 years ago.
I got reasonably rich on eBay and I was dirt poor starting out.. I just try to be humble about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-02-2019), yankee (04-02-2019)
Old 04-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Yes, success on eBay is possible BUT it takes real effort and hard work.

The issue is 99% of people who start an eBay business are unmotivated, complacent, or lack the mindset to make it work.

eBay is a real job, and in some respects grades more difficult than a typical day job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-02-2019), yankee (04-02-2019)
Old 04-02-2019

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Yes, success on eBay is possible BUT it takes real effort and hard work.

The issue is 99% of people who start an eBay business are unmotivated, complacent, or lack the mindset to make it work.

eBay is a real job, and in some respects grades more difficult than a typical day job.
Enter stage left - Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren !!!

*crowd awe sounds*
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (04-02-2019)
Old 04-02-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I got reasonably rich on eBay and I was dirt poor starting out.. I just try to be humble about it.
Yeah, there is some SERIOUS money to be made online.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-02-2019), nickopedia (04-02-2019)
Old 04-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Yeah, there is some SERIOUS money to be made online.
This is very true. I have always been a proponent of having your own website and cutting out the middle-man as much as possible. In the business world, so many people want a piece of YOUR pie, even if paying taxes was not enough.

As I said above, there are just too many lazy ass people out there who want to "get rich" but not work for it. Politics aside, I'm sure presidential candidates like Bernie Sanders mean well, but giving $hit away doesn't solve the underlying issues.

Seriously, there is some big money to be made online. If you want to be spoon fed this information for free, you are in the wrong place. I'm personally interested in helping those that are willing to help themselves and put in that little extra effort.
Old 04-02-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
This is very true. I have always been a proponent of having your own website and cutting out the middle-man as much as possible. In the business world, so many people want a piece of YOUR pie, even if paying taxes was not enough.

As I said above, there are just too many lazy ass people out there who want to "get rich" but not work for it. Politics aside, I'm sure presidential candidates like Bernie Sanders mean well, but giving $hit away doesn't solve the underlying issues.

Seriously, there is some big money to be made online. If you want to be spoon fed this information for free, you are in the wrong place. I'm personally interested in helping those that are willing to help themselves and put in that little extra effort.
To be honest man, all information is out there waiting to be found by someone, all information on the internet is basically free really. Whether someone wants to look hard enough for it, is up to them. Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, these people didn't become billionaires by waiting. In today's world there are many opportunies for everyone, literally.

Last edited by ddm50; 04-02-2019 at 06:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ddm50 For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (04-02-2019)