Suspended, vague email - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-06-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Suspended, vague email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspended...in mid air View Post
Used items. Jewelry, linen.
hmm no complaints about the jewelry? Did you use namebrands like Tiffany or Swarovski?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
hmm no complaints about the jewelry? Did you use namebrands like Tiffany or Swarovski?
Did you miss the part where they're selling medicines......
Old 03-06-2023

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

He is selling diabetic patch,there is no prescription diabetic patch on the market ,what he is selling is Chinese herbal patch which claims to deduce blood sugar level,and so far there is no proof it works,but people will buy it anyway.
OP said others are selling them and not taken down by Ebay,it could be the way they list the item and where they list them,we dont know how OP described his listing.
If you are a new seller,better to avoid medicine or cosmetic or branded items
Old 03-06-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Nope. Just simple sterling rings with stones. 1 lot of a couple was like $20. Vintage camera, linen cloth, clocks and nicorette gum..that was the only new item.
Old 03-06-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
He is selling diabetic patch,there is no prescription diabetic patch on the market ,what he is selling is Chinese herbal patch which claims to deduce blood sugar level,and so far there is no proof it works,but people will buy it anyway.
OP said others are selling them and not taken down by Ebay,it could be the way they list the item and where they list them,we dont know how OP described his listing.
If you are a new seller,better to avoid medicine or cosmetic or branded items
My friend you went realll far with this one and almost made a theatrical play about it. I never said any of those things. Never mentioned the chinese either. This is a sticky film to help keep a continuous glucose monitoring system safely in place on the skin. Yes, it was branded. It was an accessory, not a device.
Old 03-06-2023

sticky patch diabetics use
--------
WELL,THAT CLEARS IT UP.
I searched Ebay and found many CHinese diabetic patch with herbal substance,we are not Einstein,you want free advice,you need to be realistic.
Hope you get your problem solved and make good profits on your patch~
Old 03-06-2023

Quote:
My friend you went realll far with this one and almost made a theatrical play about it. I never said any of those things. Never mentioned the chinese either. This is a sticky film to help keep a continuous glucose monitoring system safely in place on the skin. Yes, it was branded. It was an accessory, not a device.
No one said patch is a device !
whatever,something you sell does not go well with Ebay
Old 03-07-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Nope. Just simple sterling rings with stones. 1 lot of a couple was like $20. Vintage camera, linen cloth, clocks and nicorette gum..that was the only new item.
nicorette gum could have been the kicker...
Old 03-07-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
sticky patch diabetics use
--------
WELL,THAT CLEARS IT UP.
I searched Ebay and found many CHinese diabetic patch with herbal substance,we are not Einstein,you want free advice,you need to be realistic.
Hope you get your problem solved and make good profits on your patch~
They were being used as feedback builder. I use ebay for what its original intent, used items. I sell vintage/antique and collectible goods.
Old 03-07-2023

No,they are not being used to earn feedback,most Chinese sellers have enough feedback,feedback does not mean much anymore
Old 03-07-2023
Threadstarter  

As stated, i had fallen behind on shipping by a few days. The patches are an american brand. The patches are a genuine product - if you’re going to help stop assuming its some chinese thing. I was using it to help with my metrics/feedback. I appreciate all you guys input thus far.
Old 03-07-2023

I think you are being too sensitive,I said now I know,you are not selling Chinese patch,whether it is Chinese or American,you get suspended,and no one seems to know why??
You may want to try Ebay seller forum,plenty of veteran sellers there
Old 03-22-2023
Threadstarter  

So, it was definitely the shipping time and not anything else. I have confirmed all tracking numbers now the email asking for proof of ID, utility bill and invoices. My problem now is that i am selling used/antique/collectibles.. how can i prove that?
Old 03-23-2023

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 7%

Use mobile proxies

Mobile proxies are king right now (better than residential) because the ip change often and ebay/amazon and so on can't ban you or they ban everyone near you

I've fixed it using mobile proxies, now my new account dont get the newbie suspencion

If you want cheap mobile proxies buy some SIM. In my country are like 5 euro per month

If your account got banned in few minutes and you just created the account without add information its 100% the ip.
The Following User Says Thank You to Superboy23 For This Useful Post:
degsey69 (03-23-2023)
Old 03-23-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

I have always said that mobile proxies are the way forward with the benefit of the IP changes every time you switch the mobile on and off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superboy23 View Post
Use mobile proxies

Mobile proxies are king right now (better than residential) because the ip change often and ebay/amazon and so on can't ban you or they ban everyone near you

I've fixed it using mobile proxies, now my new account dont get the newbie suspencion

If you want cheap mobile proxies buy some SIM. In my country are like 5 euro per month

If your account got banned in few minutes and you just created the account without add information its 100% the ip.
Old 03-24-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
So, it was definitely the shipping time and not anything else. I have confirmed all tracking numbers now the email asking for proof of ID, utility bill and invoices. My problem now is that i am selling used/antique/collectibles.. how can i prove that?
you should be selling things you can prove on your own - think logically and proceed
Old 03-26-2023

Quote:
Just tell Ebay you sell collectibles/antiques,Ebay should be able to tell by looking at the pictures,or ask you to take a photo of yourself with your EBAY id and stuff around the house you are selling,sometimes they ask for a passport or driver license .
Once I was selling some Columbian artifacts for a retired antique dealer ,those Columbian artifacts are quite controversial,so Ebay wants a picture of me holding my Ebay ID,surrounded by these artifacts .WOW!!
Old 03-26-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Just tell Ebay you sell collectibles/antiques,Ebay should be able to tell by looking at the pictures,or ask you to take a photo of yourself with your EBAY id and stuff around the house you are selling,sometimes they ask for a passport or driver license .
!
eb will just go for the easiest/laziest of options
Old 03-26-2023

it is not your collectibles or antique or your shipping time.
Not all sellers ship same day ,or next day,some ship once a week,those who live in rural area have to drive miles to reach the post office,wont make sense to ship one or two packages daily.
either your stealth account or your diabetic patch triggers the bot to suspend you.
Once I found out many sellers were selling MSFT keys,I bought one and that seller is then immediately suspended,so could it be that those listings stay active but some buyer comes along ,bot it and trigger Ebay bot to act.
Old 03-31-2023

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 7%

Quote:
Hello,
We wanted to let you know that your account has been permanently restricted from selling because of activity we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand this must be frustrating, and please know that our decision was not made lightly. Measures like this help keep our marketplace safe for everyone. Learn more about how and why accounts can be restricted.

Here’s what you should know
• You will no longer be able to use your account to sell on eBay and any new accounts you set up may also be restricted.*
• If you have any listings, they’ve been removed and can be viewed below. - Any fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
• You can still bid on and buy items from other sellers.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch. We’re here to help.*

Anyone care to explain what this may be? Its a new account, about a month old. Sold my first item, 1 week. Then 2 items..4..everything slow and steady.
Everytime there is a reason about that, but they will not tell, they just tell your account too risky, so it can be they found some activity which were risky for system and just suspended, I suggest just create or buy more accounts. Everytime when my account suspended, I creating 2 more :D