multiple ip's at the same time / multiple EBAY accounts - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 02-15-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%

do something reading on the forum and youll find all your answers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-15-2008

Longevity: 96%

nice quick clever answer
Old 02-15-2008

use simon.com the minimum is $20+$2 fee use your real info to buy the card then you can register the card to any address.

Im not sure what you mean by "I want to chain them together" but each account has to have a different card, IP, Paypal, address, email, etc...

Read, Read, Read, this forum before you start. Good Luck.
Old 02-16-2008

Longevity: 93%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherridan View Post
I have recently enlisted in the '30 accounts in 30 days program'. I plan on creating 30 accounts in 30 days and letting each one sit at least 30 days before listing any items.

I do have a few questions for someone who has registered multiple accounts and successfully sold on them.

1. How long should I wait to register the account as a sellers account? (I am assuming it is not a good idea to register as a seller the same day as initially registering the account.)

2. And if I wait to register as a seller, does this mean I should wait an additional 30 days to list or does the 30 days start from the initial registration? Do you think there should be a waiting period at all as long as 30 days has elapsed since first registering the buyers account? EG- the account is over 30 days old but is not a sellers account. Register today as a seller - could I list today without sending out any red flags?

3. From your experience do you think it matters whether or not you verify via phone or visa card? Is one better than the other? Does verifying via phone look less trustworthy to ebay than a visa verification?

4. And finally, when you register these accounts do you act like you are a new buyer -meaning do you use the search functions to view auctions, perhaps even buy stuff, build some feedback etc? Or do you think it is okay to simply open the account, let it sit (meaning not log back in), and after 30 days register as sellers account and start selling?

I look forward to your responses.
so you have 17 18 accounts now ?roflmao
Old 02-16-2008
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

What's so funny about that?
Old 02-16-2008

Longevity: 95%

Could Someone be a Snooper??
Old 02-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

I am with you ebayhateluv, we really gotta be on the lookout for the snoopers
Old 02-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

I never kiss on the first date.
Old 02-18-2008

I don't know if the "snooper" comment was aimed towards myself. I hope not. I too was once a powerseller on ebay and was given the boot for vero reasons. I have tried multiple times to get back on, with alot of help from this forum. However, I keep getting suspended (I think by a competitor). I have been creating accounts for the last month or so with the hope of keeping at least one account active.

All the questions I have asked above are valid questions that I am hoping to get some answers to.

Thanks!
Old 02-18-2008

HI, Sherridan, no, we just Joke around alot here, to break the depression of being booted
anyhow, Have you followed aspkins guide, and used maybe a library to create an acct or 2?
-- I have had alot of success, in keeping my accts in groups, or blocks.. so that if they take 1 down, or 2 or 3, all cannot go down at once, its all in the Numbers..
--I have figured out my accts have approx 3 % chance of all going down..
Best of Luck
Old 02-28-2008

Thumbs up ** Creating Accounts around Town...Another HIDDEN I.P. **

HI:
Besides the Local Libraries, and the Local Internet Cafes...

While driving around today,, I found another "I.P."...

If you have a local KINKOS in your town, they only charge $6.00/hour..for the usb cable plug into your laptop, and they also have stand alone pcs, for .18 cents/min...
So, i spent about 30 minutes on one, it was alittle over 3 bucks...

Just thought I'd share this. )
Old 02-28-2008

Good call I have been using the this method for awhile now.

You can get a Wifi locator and check for a signal before opening your laptop to check for a connection.

I use my Iphone to find unlock wifi connections and log in with the laptop.

Any Smart phone will do the same for you.

You can get a key chain wifi locator online for about $20 but it doesn't discriminate between a locked signal and and unlocked signal.
Old 02-28-2008

Good find, I have found a couple wifi spots I use, most used is the resturant/cafe across the street..
Old 02-28-2008

thats a good idea.
Old 02-28-2008

I used Kinkos allot while on vacation before I bought a laptop.

As always ebayhateluv, you are golden on things.

Many would not know this.

I am having trouble finding any open IPs here in my town, only one I have found so far is a college near by and you have to call them to get a guest password first. Cannot cnnect at any of the restaurants or hospitals and evne McD's charges 29.00 per month to connect. Even the hotels that are listed as wifi are not open without a password.
Old 02-28-2008

Since I have AT&T DSL I can use all their wifi hotspots for free. Here that includes Barne's & Noble, Books-a-Million, and McDonalds. I have T-Mobile cell so I can log into their hotspots at any Starbucks. Starting this summer starbucks is converting over to AT&T.
Old 03-01-2008
MU

Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Hopefully someone didn't create a suspended account at that same Kinkos before.
Old 03-01-2008

Longevity: 98%

There's some cheap ISPs that are $10 a month dialup. You could pay $10 a month or you could spend hours driving around the city. I believe the cost of gas may be more if you keep coming back all the time so even if you're broke from a recent ebay suspension you still have to pay gas. Then there's the time value of money.

If dialup is slow, turn pictures off. Turning pictures off is best when you read email, anyway.
Old 03-01-2008

I camp in the summer, and every campground has wifi now. So if you live near a campground. I have gone to a hotel in my town and sat in the lobby. and out airport has wifi, so you can sit in there and use the comp. and our airport has wifi, so strong you can sit in the parking lot and get a signal.
Old 03-01-2008

I don't know if this can help anyone. I live in Nowhereville. So, alot of what most of you take advantage of and is common is nonexistant for me. I have to drive 1 hour to even find a kinko's or the like.

Free WiFi hotspots wi-fi cafes coffee shops hotels wireless airports
Old 03-01-2008

Longevity: 93%
Default Help with new accounts

Hi, firstly let me say this forum is just brilliant! I have read through it and want to clarify a few points and get some advice from you guys. I am in the UK, I have never been suspended but i want to be able to have at least 5 ebay accounts. I currently have 2 ebay accounts, each ebay account has different paypal account, different email address and the bank accounts on both these accounts are also different although i log into them from the same pc. Here are the points i need clarification on:

1. If i open 3 more ebay accounts do they need to be in my name or could i make up a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address etc? Can they all be in my name, but i know if they are and i do get suspended they will drop like dominoes...right?

2. Is it correct that i could make up paypal accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names but my own bank details? I got plenty of bank accounts.

3. I use a cable modem for broadband, if i created dial up accounts on the pc for my separate ebay accounts, would this work as please correct me if i am wrong here but do you get a different ip address when you log in using dial up?

All your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Shaf
Old 03-04-2008

HI, Welcome!
Theres a new section for just UK.. on main screen..
also- the best advice, would come from other uk members, as they know the ins/outs..
please try a pm to members powerbid, or Mantisinc