[Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold) - Page 13 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-10-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Re: [Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold)

I find it soooooooooooooooo ridiculously laughable that everyone has to finesse their activity and walk on eggshells, continually in fear of being permanently limited. I have no idea how PayPal is managing to hold onto any customers at all at this rate.

I have been trying to get my limitation reviewed for almost two years now. I have *hundreds* of the canned responses mentioned above. I have appealed to *dozens* of email addresses.

I am still trying to work up the nerve to file a complaint through the Better Business Bureau. I don't want to do it, because once they say NO to that, I know that it's all over.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen007 View Post
Hello,

I have a company in UK and a physical address for this business

I opened a paypal business account and passed all the verification steps and all my documents are authentic

I have received the confirmation that the limit to receive or send the money has been lifted

Account limit lifted
Your transfer limit has now been lifted. You can now transfer unlimited money from your PayPal account.

Your new PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® is being processed and will be sent soon.

Your new card is on its way
Your new PayPal Business Debit Mastercard ® should arrive within 10 working days.

and they confirmed to me that the paypal debit card was sent to my address in the United Kingdom

after the activation of my paypal account completely and the card on the way to my address in uk

just 3 days later I received this email

and I say well that I never made any transaction in it or do anything it is a new account never used only I prepared for my company business

We're initiating the closure of your PayPal account

After a thorough review of your PayPal account, we're initiating its closure in order to protect us from potential financial losses.
You'll no longer be able to use PayPal account.

Your account access has been limited

I am really ashamed to close a business account that has gone beyond all the verification procedures without me even using it

Really I'm shocked how this company treats people

I have doubts on one point

I am in Tunisia when I open the paypal business account
Is there a problem if you opened an account from one country to another?
in my opinion normally everything in order because I have all the necessary documents in uk which prove the availability of any proof of the company or their address or the name of the manager

For me this is my first time and i don't know if any chance i can re open the account or it's will be closed for lifetime

Best Regards
Hi, and welcome.

As you pointed out, the country mismatch of your account and origin is the only irregularity I can see, especially without any transactions. I'm assuming that you were not using a VPN, in which case this would be the single reason for having your account closed.

You probably have a good reason for opening an account in a different country, but to PayPal, your IP is one of the first and only things that they can use to assess risk when you open an account, and it's pretty reasonable too. My guess is that an appeal wouldn't work (or would not be worth the effort) since you have no history on the account to provide assurance.
Old 09-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakehound View Post
I find it soooooooooooooooo ridiculously laughable that everyone has to finesse their activity and walk on eggshells, continually in fear of being permanently limited. I have no idea how PayPal is managing to hold onto any customers at all at this rate.

I have been trying to get my limitation reviewed for almost two years now. I have *hundreds* of the canned responses mentioned above. I have appealed to *dozens* of email addresses.

I am still trying to work up the nerve to file a complaint through the Better Business Bureau. I don't want to do it, because once they say NO to that, I know that it's all over.
Indeed, it's a constant stress to operate a PayPal account. To this day, we've stuck to the same withdrawal amount and transaction cap in fear of another limitation, despite our business growing, meaning our usual pattern is no longer practical; as soon as we took the leap last week to try and adjust our pattern, limited again...

I've had a look through your old posts to understand your context and can see that you were not a seller at all, right? And you also figured that the reason for the limitation was a change of IP/continent...

Quote:
I think the prime suspect is an IP address issue. I have logged in to PayPal from a number of different places in Canada where I live, and also from the USA. I also log in when I am travelling in Asia sometimes. In this case, the ban came approximately twelve hours after I logged in from Asia for the first time in about a year.
If you've already sent emails to PayPal's various offices and in the volume you estimated, then I reckon that path has already closed; perhaps you were even marked as spam long ago, hence the canned responses. In your initial emails, if you didn't address and explain the likely cause (i.e. your change of location), then that's something you will have to fix when you go through the BBB. I think you also mentioned other possible reasons, which you should additionally address just in case.

There are many other factors involved when writing the letter/complaint which affect your chances - much of which is explained in my initial post - but you also need to note that there are no guarantees and PayPal still has the final say. The BBB will offer you a fresh look over your account, so you should use it wisely - take a few days to re-write your letter (from scratch) and submit it.

Good luck!

Last edited by HangInThere; 09-10-2021 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-10-2021

Longevity: 15%

Hi, How are you Sir?. My PayPal business account was permanently blocked six months ago. I believe I only utilised the account for a month. My entire account amount was placed on hold for 180 days, and I had been waiting for 6 months to withdraw my hold money when I got into my account on June 11, 2021. My payments had been transferred to PayPal, which I saw.

This was in the memo of transaction Payment to:Paypal;Damages caused to PayPal by Acceptable Use Policy violation(s);
At the same time I dialed the PayPal Helpline and spoke with Patrick Joseph (Customer Support Agent). The representative gives me the aupviolation@paypal.com email address and advises that I send an email to the team.

I sent an email to aupvioalation@paypal.com and received a response with some automated emails. In brief, I sent another 1 to 2 emails and eventually obtained a response.

Dear Zeeshan Kahloon,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

After reviewing your account, it seems that there was a violation of the PayPal's acceptable use policy on section 2.e

The AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) can be seen here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full

This is the reason for the internal correction on your account and the note explaining "PayPal Posting Date:Aug 11, 2021;Payment to:Paypal;Damages caused to PayPal by Acceptable Use Policy violation(s);PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation." is in regards to the balance on your account being used to repay the costs caused to third party members for the AUP infringement.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Your sincerely,

Gaston
Paypal

Now, I've sent 3 to 4 emails in these email answers, but I have yet to receive a response from PayPal. I have read Section 3. (e) Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, I'm not sure what the term "stolen goods" means or how it relates to my account. If you know please explain to me

Also, PayPal has not provided me with any evidence that I have broken the law like Stolen products, including digital and virtual goods, are protected under section 2 of the law (e). I'm a freelancer. I provide digital marketing services. I have all of the payment evidence and can assure you that there are no illegal operations involving stolen goods or funds.

First and foremost, I do not want my account reopened or to register a new account because the PayPal Inc have disappointed me. Please let me know how I may file a PayPal appeal to resolve these difficulties and receive my money back. Because £8,000 is a significant sum for me

I eagerly await your response.

Azhar Ali

Last edited by azharali; 09-10-2021 at 03:17 PM. Reason: some missing
Old 09-11-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by azharali View Post
Hi, How are you Sir?. My PayPal business account was permanently blocked six months ago. I believe I only utilised the account for a month. My entire account amount was placed on hold for 180 days, and I had been waiting for 6 months to withdraw my hold money when I got into my account on June 11, 2021. My payments had been transferred to PayPal, which I saw.

This was in the memo of transaction Payment to:Paypal;Damages caused to PayPal by Acceptable Use Policy violation(s);
At the same time I dialed the PayPal Helpline and spoke with Patrick Joseph (Customer Support Agent). The representative gives me the aupviolation@paypal.com email address and advises that I send an email to the team.

I sent an email to aupvioalation@paypal.com and received a response with some automated emails. In brief, I sent another 1 to 2 emails and eventually obtained a response.

Dear Zeeshan Kahloon,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

After reviewing your account, it seems that there was a violation of the PayPal's acceptable use policy on section 2.e

The AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) can be seen here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full

This is the reason for the internal correction on your account and the note explaining "PayPal Posting Date:Aug 11, 2021;Payment to:Paypal;Damages caused to PayPal by Acceptable Use Policy violation(s);PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation." is in regards to the balance on your account being used to repay the costs caused to third party members for the AUP infringement.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Your sincerely,

Gaston
Paypal

Now, I've sent 3 to 4 emails in these email answers, but I have yet to receive a response from PayPal. I have read Section 3. (e) Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, I'm not sure what the term "stolen goods" means or how it relates to my account. If you know please explain to me

Also, PayPal has not provided me with any evidence that I have broken the law like Stolen products, including digital and virtual goods, are protected under section 2 of the law (e). I'm a freelancer. I provide digital marketing services. I have all of the payment evidence and can assure you that there are no illegal operations involving stolen goods or funds.

First and foremost, I do not want my account reopened or to register a new account because the PayPal Inc have disappointed me. Please let me know how I may file a PayPal appeal to resolve these difficulties and receive my money back. Because £8,000 is a significant sum for me

Azhar Ali
Hi, and welcome!

With PayPal, we're all essentially guilty until proven innocent, and with marketing services, I can see that being amongst the most difficult of digital services to prove. I haven't yet heard of the "PayPal Damages" correction being reversed, so I'm not sure if there's a way out of this.

As outlined in the post, you can submit a complaint to the BBB since you're in the US, but the intention should be to prove what you were selling and clarify that you were not in violation of the AUP. The alternative option is to hire a lawyer and hope for the best to get your funds released - most people would probably advise this.

All the best!
Old 09-11-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangInThere View Post
I've had a look through your old posts to understand your context and can see that you were not a seller at all, right? And you also figured that the reason for the limitation was a change of IP/continent...
Yeah, that's right. I have been using PayPal exclusively for buying things on eBay since 2001. This year would have been my twentieth year of happily buying away.

In December of 2019 I was on vacation in the Philippines. The house that I was staying in had a dynamically allocated IP address, which changed every time the modem was restarted. There were power failures there almost every day, so the modem restarted on a regular basis and a new IP address was always assigned.

While there, I logged in and out of my PayPal Account one day (without making any transactions; I was simply looking at the account). The account was permanently limited a few hours later. This limitation obviously had something to do with the IP address that happened to be assigned at the time that I had logged into my accounts. Perhaps there had been some suspicious activity associated with that IP address at some point.

eBay has almost finished their transition to managed payments, so I don't need PayPal anymore. I'm just trying to clear my name in order to vindicate myself. I'm a squeaky-clean straight-arrow kind of guy. I've never been banned from anything in my life. I have never even had an overdue library book. Haha

There is always the chance that I may want to send a friend or family member some money via PayPal at some point. I guess if that situation ever pops up, I will just have to find another way.

Thanks for your response, and your guide, which has been my best hope over these past two years.
Old 09-13-2021

Quote:
With regards to response times, it's very reasonable: appeals are reviewed in <24 hours and complaints are reviewed in <5 days. As for the current email the Executive Office is using, they have stated that they can be reached at ppelce@paypal.co.uk, but I think this might only be for UK customers. Another user from outside the UK has reported that the contact email stated is ppelce@paypal.com
Thanks! I tried executiveoffice@paypal.com, and actually got the following response:

Quote:
Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your permanent limitation.
I have escalated this matter to our internal departments who will review this within 5 days.
Once this has been reviewed you will be contacted directly through email with any further information.
so I think I might have gotten through to someone who's actually going to review the case. Here's hoping, and I'd imagine it's smartest to just wait for now and see what they respond.
Old 09-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum azrahali - all the best as you master stealth

Old 09-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisaalho View Post
so I think I might have gotten through to someone who's actually going to review the case. Here's hoping, and I'd imagine it's smartest to just wait for now and see what they respond.
I am soooooooooooooooooo envious!
Old 09-14-2021

Hi,

I have faced a issue, I have LLC in the Unites States Wyoming state. I’m trying to create a Business PayPal account on my LLC details. First, I tried 3,4 months ago when I started the account creation process. I did not fully sublimate all of my information, I received an email from PayPal stating that my account would be permanently limited.

Now, I've tried again to create a Business PayPal account with a different email address, submitting all required information and confirming email verification. However, in my account's dashboard, I see two red limitation notifications.

I notice two sorts of limitations and the required documents that have been filed. I recently received an email from PayPal informing me that my account has been permanently restricted. Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions

I'm not sure that's the issue. Both accounts have had no action, thus I believe there is a problem with my LLC documentation or my identity.

Old 09-17-2021

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Hi, and welcome!

With PayPal, we're all essentially guilty until proven innocent, and with marketing services, I can see that being amongst the most difficult of digital services to prove. I haven't yet heard of the "PayPal Damages" correction being reversed, so I'm not sure if there's a way out of this.

As outlined in the post, you can submit a complaint to the BBB since you're in the US, but the intention should be to prove what you were selling and clarify that you were not in violation of the AUP. The alternative option is to hire a lawyer and hope for the best to get your funds released - most people would probably advise this.

All the best!
Thank for your exceptionally guide. I have 20 paypal account, 10 of them was being limited in the same time. I have uploaded of the documents which they asked for 5 accounts, and 1 of them was restored, 4 was hold 180 days.
My paypal account just was used for personal transactions. So I do not have much proof to show them. I just said with them that I did not sell anything and just used it for my personal work. I don't have much words to explain with them.
Should I use a same template email to executive paypal team for of my account? It's hard to brainstorm 10 differents email to explain the same problem for 10 accounts.
Old 09-20-2021

Quote:
We reviewed the information you provided for Reference ID - PP-L-XXXXXXXXXX and have removed the limitation placed. You’ll now be able to access any feature that was limited before.

We appreciate your patience in helping us resolve this issue.
Thank you so much for these instructions!

A few details I learned, which I think are all somewhere in this thread, but hopefully me collecting them here will help someone:
  • The subject line matters. The suggested format "Account Limitation Appeal (Ref ID - PP-L-XXXXXXXXXX)" should probably be used always.
  • It may or may not matter, but if you're using a lot of links to make your point, maybe collect them in an external document that's among the attachments.
  • In case you get a response along the lines of "Your message was blocked." and "Thank you for letting us know about the suspicious email you received.", check the two above points, they fixed it for me. Apparently there's some unreliable automation that attempts to forward reports of spoof e-mails.
  • You may get a few stock responses, in that case just keep trying the other e-mail addresses until you get a message saying that the appeal has been escalated (or maybe you'll get the limitations lifted message straightaway in some cases). They say they'll take 5 days to process, but in our case it was actually 9 days (including 3 weekend days).
The Following User Says Thank You to tisaalho For This Useful Post:
HangInThere (09-21-2021)
Old 09-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisaalho View Post
Thank you so much for these instructions!

A few details I learned, which I think are all somewhere in this thread, but hopefully me collecting them here will help someone:
  • The subject line matters. The suggested format "Account Limitation Appeal (Ref ID - PP-L-XXXXXXXXXX)" should probably be used always.
  • It may or may not matter, but if you're using a lot of links to make your point, maybe collect them in an external document that's among the attachments.
  • In case you get a response along the lines of "Your message was blocked." and "Thank you for letting us know about the suspicious email you received.", check the two above points, they fixed it for me. Apparently there's some unreliable automation that attempts to forward reports of spoof e-mails.
  • You may get a few stock responses, in that case just keep trying the other e-mail addresses until you get a message saying that the appeal has been escalated (or maybe you'll get the limitations lifted message straightaway in some cases). They say they'll take 5 days to process, but in our case it was actually 9 days (including 3 weekend days).
Hey, that's great news! Congrats! And thanks for updating us all with the outcome and advice.

So changing account details is something we can check off the "recoverable" list, although I'm sure you wouldn't do it again
Old 09-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi,

I have faced a issue, I have LLC in the Unites States Wyoming state. I’m trying to create a Business PayPal account on my LLC details. First, I tried 3,4 months ago when I started the account creation process. I did not fully sublimate all of my information, I received an email from PayPal stating that my account would be permanently limited.

Now, I've tried again to create a Business PayPal account with a different email address, submitting all required information and confirming email verification. However, in my account's dashboard, I see two red limitation notifications.

I notice two sorts of limitations and the required documents that have been filed. I recently received an email from PayPal informing me that my account has been permanently restricted. Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions

I'm not sure that's the issue. Both accounts have had no action, thus I believe there is a problem with my LLC documentation or my identity.

This post contradicts a lot with what you said one week prior, where you had a permanently limited business account due to an alleged AUP violation, and didn't wish to use PayPal anymore.

Regardless, with all this information combined, and assuming that you've been using your own name as the account holder each time, then you're likely being limited on the basis of having other limited accounts (which is a User Agreement violation). Creating new accounts might seem an instinctive thing to do, but it's just digging a bigger hole for you to get out of, as each limited account is now a separate problem.

If the last account you created was using the same company/LLC as before, then that's of course the issue - the correct approach would have been to restore the original account for the company.

In a case like this, I would just set up a new company and put a family member as the account holder for a fresh start; if there are any issues, then you should address them immediately through PayPal's various offices. Alternatively, you may find going stealth to be more practical in your case.

Last edited by HangInThere; 09-21-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohama View Post
Thank for your exceptionally guide. I have 20 paypal account, 10 of them was being limited in the same time. I have uploaded of the documents which they asked for 5 accounts, and 1 of them was restored, 4 was hold 180 days.
My paypal account just was used for personal transactions. So I do not have much proof to show them. I just said with them that I did not sell anything and just used it for my personal work. I don't have much words to explain with them.
Should I use a same template email to executive paypal team for of my account? It's hard to brainstorm 10 differents email to explain the same problem for 10 accounts.
Hi there. I can save you time by suggesting that you do not appeal any of these decisions. For whatever reason you have 20 personal accounts, having them limited at the same time means you've been linked to them all. If they were on the same name, it's a violation; if they were on creative names and identities, it's also a violation, which you can't overturn and might not get any money back from. Sorry.

Last edited by HangInThere; 09-21-2021 at 06:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to HangInThere For This Useful Post:
ohama (09-24-2021)
Old 09-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yeah, that's right. I have been using PayPal exclusively for buying things on eBay since 2001. This year would have been my twentieth year of happily buying away.

In December of 2019 I was on vacation in the Philippines. The house that I was staying in had a dynamically allocated IP address, which changed every time the modem was restarted. There were power failures there almost every day, so the modem restarted on a regular basis and a new IP address was always assigned.

While there, I logged in and out of my PayPal Account one day (without making any transactions; I was simply looking at the account). The account was permanently limited a few hours later. This limitation obviously had something to do with the IP address that happened to be assigned at the time that I had logged into my accounts. Perhaps there had been some suspicious activity associated with that IP address at some point.

eBay has almost finished their transition to managed payments, so I don't need PayPal anymore. I'm just trying to clear my name in order to vindicate myself. I'm a squeaky-clean straight-arrow kind of guy. I've never been banned from anything in my life. I have never even had an overdue library book. Haha

There is always the chance that I may want to send a friend or family member some money via PayPal at some point. I guess if that situation ever pops up, I will just have to find another way.

Thanks for your response, and your guide, which has been my best hope over these past two years.
Thanks for clarifying. At this point - 2 years past the closure - there really is no reason not to proceed to the BBB, assuming there isn't a deadline for filing complaints.

It's mainly geolocation that got you limited, but IP reputation can contribute in some cases too. I would really advise proceeding to the BBB - it's guaranteed to at least answer your questions and concerns. Additionally, since your account was not being used for business and is no longer even needed for personal use, it's not a big deal to pursue this route.
Old 09-21-2021

Quote:
And thanks for updating us all with the outcome and advice.
My pleasure! Couple of things I forgot to mention:
  • Not using the e-mail linked to the account is not (necessarily) a problem: I noticed that I'd sent the appeal e-mail that worked from the other e-mail (which was mentioned in the appeal though, so it wasn't a random address) than the original one linked to the account, i.e. info@ instead of business@
  • due to the above mishap, and the message center reply to tell me that the appeal is pending which had both a precise time stamp and my sender e-mail address, I know with certainty which address worked for me: executiveoffice@paypal.com
The Following User Says Thank You to tisaalho For This Useful Post:
HangInThere (09-22-2021)
Old 09-21-2021

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
I'm a freelancer. I provide digital marketing services. I have all of the payment evidence and can assure you that there are no illegal operations involving stolen goods or funds.
PayPal don’t like “digital marketing services” as business model. Selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ followers, likes, social media accounts, boosts, etc. The FTC has deemed it illegal. That is, if that’s what you are selling.

Find something safe to sell.

Last edited by BleepBloop; 09-21-2021 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-22-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohama View Post
Paypal is unlikely to accept any haphazard answer
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ohama (09-24-2021)
Old 10-01-2021

Longevity: 14%

Hello! New to fourms so please bear with me.

First of all... THANK YOU for the instructions. We play the waiting game. However I can't help but just be super anxious.

I found out today I was banned permanently on Paypal. I only use paypal on trusted sites like Steam, Grubhub, Starbucks, Twitch, Google, etc. When I found out I VIOLATED the Acceptable Use Policy, I was in shock. Now when it says Violation.. Is there a way I can still get it back? I never had any kind of outstanding statuses on my account. I pay my paypal credit every month on time.. I even have a balance and I also have a credit to pay which my balance does not cover. Would you think this is fixable?

Again. I use paypal for very basic stuff. Commissions and stated above. None which is illegal usage.

Last edited by Loafiee; 10-01-2021 at 12:20 AM.
Old 10-01-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafiee View Post
Hello! New to fourms so please bear with me.

First of all... THANK YOU for the instructions. We play the waiting game. However I can't help but just be super anxious.

I found out today I was banned permanently on Paypal. I only use paypal on trusted sites like Steam, Grubhub, Starbucks, Twitch, Google, etc. When I found out I VIOLATED the Acceptable Use Policy, I was in shock. Now when it says Violation.. Is there a way I can still get it back? I never had any kind of outstanding statuses on my account. I pay my paypal credit every month on time.. I even have a balance and I also have a credit to pay which my balance does not cover. Would you think this is fixable?

Again. I use paypal for very basic stuff. Commissions and stated above. None which is illegal usage.
Hi, and welcome!

The first step is to think about the last 24 hours carefully, as limitations are very quick to come around (since it's for PayPal's "security").

Have you sold anything at all?
Have you read the AUP?

Make sure to be open-minded and consider what PayPal could have flagged as the reason, even if you know it was not a violation, as that is the only way you can successfully appeal it.
Old 10-01-2021

Longevity: 14%

Quote:
Hi, and welcome!

The first step is to think about the last 24 hours carefully, as limitations are very quick to come around (since it's for PayPal's "security").

Have you sold anything at all?
Have you read the AUP?

Make sure to be open-minded and consider what PayPal could have flagged as the reason, even if you know it was not a violation, as that is the only way you can successfully appeal it.

Literally in the last 24 hours, I can swear to you it's nothing but a Google payment which was a subscription for Elgato stream deck. The last few transactions were nothing but steam, twitch and iTunes. So I can whole heartedly say that there are no suspicious transactions. I havent sold anything for years. when I did it was through family and friends commission. (art that I made) I've read the AUP as well. I'm completely in the dark here. :( I provided them with my activity from the last 6 months. Nothing on there violates any policy or law that they have on the site. Everything has been pre-authorized or just authorized in general. I even checked the archives and went through every single tab including flagged transactions and it was clear. Even Paypal can't even show me where the violation is. And I can assure you, Ive kept an entirely open mind about this because I do know sometimes I make a mistake without realizing it. Ive done research and read through everything and can confirm 100% that nothing on the account is in violation.

Last edited by Loafiee; 10-01-2021 at 09:35 PM.