Buyer wont return but wants refund? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by worththewait View Post
Guys thanks for the help on this.

I am not going to just issue him a refund for this. I want to ask him about the contact he had with the brand in question. I want names, times, transcripts of all contact he had with the brand (I know he hasnt because they dont get back to you as qucikly as he said they did). Im going to use this and say that I need this info as away to verify his contact with the brand as I have contacts there. Prob wont work but I dont care, I have to put up a fight. Not that bothered about my ebay account as I have others. I see also that the guy has left negative feedback for others, accusing them of selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ aswell. This is a scammer buyer without a doubt. I also noticed that he sells branded items from time to time, but just not at the min..:-) Long runs the fox!!!
set another account of yours to watch his items and get email when he lists, then buy from him and do exactly same thing back. Maybe you can buy your original item back from him tee hee..
worththewait (10-31-2010)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Thats what I was thinking...if you make a new stealth, you will know who he is but he wont know who you are.
I had a buyer scam me in 1998 for only £10 and he left me wrongful feedback. Everytime i feel one of my accounts is about to go down, I go back to that asshole, buy one of his items and leave him a neg. a few days later. He has like 15 negs from me but all from diff ebay accounts.

I'm still not done with him :-)
digitalslave (11-05-2010), worththewait (10-31-2010)
Old 10-31-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

The item I was selling was not a genuine. It was an excellent replica of the original. I was selling these just over half the rrp for the genuine item. Most of the people who have bought these know that they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ because of the price and seem to be happy with it, I even got emails from ebay buyers saying how astonished they where at the quality of the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and they knew what they where getting was going to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗, but where very happy with the quality and the price. I even sold these to friends and family and told them straight that they where ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and again they could not believe it because of the quality and where happy.

I know its wrong to pass them off as ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and when you deal in this stuff you have to be expected to be hit sometime. What I cant stand is people who know what they are getting (because of the price difference) and abuse this and in turn probably resell the items as genuines that they just got for free. If it was possible to list " Non genuine " or " Quality copy " in the ebay listing, I would but obviously I cant.

As for watching this guys moves now on ebay, I already have and I do intend to buy back my item from him, its just a matter of time.

Thanks all.
Old 10-31-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Your account has the potential to make a lot more money, refund him, make him feel like he's in control. It's not worth the hassle and possibility of losing an account over a person who wants a refund.

I had some idiot today buy a cheap item, complain to me, I refunded them and they still left a neg. Sometimes there's no pleasing people
Old 11-01-2010

Longevity: 86%

Time to get a thicker skin if you are selling non authentic goods....I have no problems with them personally, but dealing with that sort of "buyer problem" is going to come more frequently considering what you sell.....that would be considered your "cost of doing business" with the line of product you choose to deal with. But beware, because there are more things to worry about then a buyer when it comes to this sort of thing.......just sayin'
The Following User Says Thank You to needhelpplease For This Useful Post:
worththewait (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortex View Post
Thats what I was thinking...if you make a new stealth, you will know who he is but he wont know who you are.
I had a buyer scam me in 1998 for only £10 and he left me wrongful feedback. Everytime i feel one of my accounts is about to go down, I go back to that asshole, buy one of his items and leave him a neg. a few days later. He has like 15 negs from me but all from diff ebay accounts.

Lol. That made me laugh. Although, seriously, I think you've had your revenge. Karma is a bitch, and ultimately, thats just too much now. Move on.
Everyone makes mistakes. If you had done so, you'd want the person to forgive you.
The Following User Says Thank You to dude3010 For This Useful Post:
needhelpplease (11-02-2010)
Old 11-04-2010

Longevity: 78%

Quote:

funny guy, have you been on eBay from 1998? oh may days....lol
Old 11-05-2010

Longevity: 81%

Quote:

I like that. I like that a lot.
Old 11-05-2010

Longevity: 87%

if like that, i should afraid to sell high end item. selling laptop for usd2k for example, the buyer claim that item are broken or never received it and don't want to return but want refund. is situation like this might be happen?
Old 11-15-2010

Longevity: 77%

Yes. It absolutely can happen. I sold 3 Nexus One to an arse hole in Italy (I should have known better than to post there). He claimed they were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ - they were 100% genuine purchased from Google. Paypal gave him his money back and that was that. Fortunately I had already emptied that Paypal, so it's their loss really. Mugs.
Old 11-15-2010

Longevity: 77%

Sorry to hear that and yes it does suck. heres a way that sometimes will work.

Tell this person sorry, and thats strange blah blah....

and say i have never had any problems before, in fact (himself1buyerguy ) ebay id

usually has me invoice him and pays 87.99 plus shipping. Put the amount over what he paid, he needs to see a nice profit for this to work.

If the buyer was a scammer he will look up that id and also send a message possibly.

After he falls for trick then you do the same to him, Buy it back, file a clain and leave negative feedback.. because the user id you gave him is a buyer account of yours,

now dont do this for a $10.00 dvd. i am talking a 100.00 or close to it or more.

does not always work but usually 75% of the time it worked for me when i did it.

rememenr if you sold it to him for 85.00 and you explain how you sell to the other person alot for 135.00, he will think hmmmm.

im not saying it isnt alot of work, but i was losing 400.00 a shot so for me i was trying to pull a rabbit out of the hat,

just trying to help a little bit
Old 11-15-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Man you are screwed on this one...hate to say it.
Old 11-15-2010

Longevity: 78%

They could have used this one without ebays help anyhow but they would have had to prove it was ⊗⊗⊗⊗, as it is illegal to send ⊗⊗⊗⊗ through the post, at least in the UK it is.

But there was already a system set up to deal with it and ebay have just taking that system and put an ebay spin of dur, my mind don't work, ebay style.

This really is one company that has to start selling their own product so they get some understanding of what they are talking about, as at the moment they are acting like an amateur seller with no understanding of selling.