Another NEGATIVE FEEDBACK REMOVED!!!! OH YEAH BABY WHOS YOUR DADDY!?!? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-24-2014
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Another NEGATIVE FEEDBACK REMOVED!!!! OH YEAH BABY WHOS YOUR DADDY!?!?

I have a funny sense of humor and I like to share it and show it when I am very happy. I hope you are all smiling.

So my story customer buy s a product. Uses it for 30 days and doesn't seem to be working for them! "oh now!!!!" Well my auction states that you need to use this product for at least 3 months in order for it to work. They only got 1 month supply. Then they email me at the starting of the month wanting to buy more and had a few smily faces and all. But problem was I was moving my product to another location in the state. Because I had to get rid of my friend shipping my products once a week to another family member who does it daily for me even ships up to 3 times a day for me!

So I told them I am on away vacation/sold out of my product so it looks very good. Sold out meaning your product is so good that it's sold out! :O It's a manipulation thing I always like to do with many things. Systems, ebay, customers, auctions etc.

So this customer leaves me a NEGATIVE feedback I get up in the morning. So what do I do? Email her. She says she is not wrong etc. blah blah blah and I said yeah you are not correct but wrong because my auction states that blah blah blah blah...

So I call up the EB awesome customer service!!!!! And 1st guy on the phone say "oh no sorry it's just one bad apple you have there just reply to the comment and so other customers will know your side of the story" honestly I've heard this BULLSH*T about 50 times in the lats 2 years! My side of the story????? ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! So I just say "yeah my side of the story vs. ebays ranking system for 1 for items described? I don't think so bud!" So I explain about my ranking etc. Guy has no idea what is going on at this point! DUH When do they ever?

So I go back to telling the dude, hey I am TRS with 100% and over 450+ feedback this customer didn't understand or read it correctly and understand the product. Back to the same old bs puts me on hold "no sorry sir we can not it does not break ebay policy or rules in the feedback" I just say thank you and hang up. Get back on the phone AGAIN!

2nd useless person on the phone. Tells me that it's a bad apple of a customer and I have great feedback TRS won't be affected Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah *as I am pointing my tongue out with both middle fingers in the air at them* .... blah blah blah! So this guy wasted 23 minutes the one before 19 minutes.

3rd times a charm people I really mean it. I finally got something WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH ON THE PHONE OMGGGGGG Must be my lucky DAY!!!!! So I go back to the same story TRS 100% blah blah blah working hard blah blah blah blah blah blah * * blah blah blah..... So he checks into it just like all the other 2 did before him! And guess what? "Yes sir we can get that removed for you?" My reaction in my mind *ARE U FRICKEN KIDDING ME* Anyways go on..... So he puts me on hold transfers me over AGAIN! And the nice lady got the feedback removed!

#1 guy didn't work.
#2 guy didn't work.
#3 guy did work.

So you got a 33% chance of getting NF removed. I once spent 2 hours with about 4 or 6 people last year. All said no but the last one said "Yes"

Share some of your stories of calling in and so on.

Let's see if I am the only one doing so.

I put this in private cause yeah it needs to be in private BADLY!

This was for my main account. But I've also done this for stealths account!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-24-2014

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Another NEGATIVE FEEDBACK REMOVED!!!! OH YEAH BABY WHOS YOUR DADDY!?!?

Long winded story for a negative feedback removal...? Congrats all the same
Old 05-24-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Another NEGATIVE FEEDBACK REMOVED!!!! OH YEAH BABY WHOS YOUR DADDY!?!?

Yeah a bit but also to show others you can always get it removed it just keep on trying it's all.
Old 05-24-2014

Longevity: 57%

That never works for me.
I have to kiss my customers feet for that to happen.

Congrats thou, this shows that Ebay is not always ran by robot programmed humans beings
Old 05-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I often get an email from ebay where they have 'protected my reputation' before I even saw the comments....

If feedback revsion request to buyer does not work, I have had around 50% of negs removed....by contacting support...it is worth a try

Last edited by oompaloompa; 05-25-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-26-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
That never works for me.
I have to kiss my customers feet for that to happen.

Congrats thou, this shows that Ebay is not always ran by robot programmed humans beings
I don't kiss customers feet!

And you shouldn't either. Well it's really up to you.
Old 05-26-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
I often get an email from ebay where they have 'protected my reputation' before I even saw the comments....

If feedback revsion request to buyer does not work, I have had around 50% of negs removed....by contacting support...it is worth a try
That's right never give up!
Old 05-26-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Nice work OP - sounds like quite the struggle but end result was
Well I had one customer last year leave me a Negative and couldn't get it removed and sales dropped on this account by a lot! Over 1 lame customer. They didn't even reply to my messages etc nothing at all. I should of tried harder. Oh well next month that feedback is removed! Cause it's going to be a year.

Having dozens of stealths pays off if you ask me.
Old 05-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Sales dropped just because of this lone negative?
Old 05-26-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Sales dropped just because of this lone negative?
Yup on one of my accounts. I would sell 10 to 15 per month after that none for 3 months, then about 1 to 3 per month. Was a newer account about 4 or 5 months old. I guess newer accounts get hit pretty bad by it. And ranked at the bottom of the page. Maybe this is the way Eb says "hey 1 negative your product is not good enough for us". Who knows.
Old 05-26-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Rsot - just an update. I started selling the same product and brand, size, same price as my other stealth and I've had this stealth running for 6 days and so far 3 sales already! :O

While the other one doesn't even get much really. :O Unreal even with feedback building items. But it's all good next month it should change.