Money stuck on hold for 60-72 days - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 02-14-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
Arrow Money stuck on hold for 60-72 days

Hi everyone, my account got put under MC011 temporary review and then my selling restrictions got taken away - I’ve been told I can still continue to purchase items on this eBay account so it isn’t fully ‘banned’. It isn’t a stealth account, just a personal account.

I’ve been told by both eBay live chat and via email that my funds will be released after 60-72 days, however I’ve done a bit of research and seen the odd story of someone not receiving their funds after this date, so naturally I’m now quite worried.

On my payments page it tells me ‘your payments are currently on hold as my account is restricted, and I’ll start getting payouts again when my account gets reinstated’ - however my account isn’t getting reinstated

If anyone could share their personal experiences with me it would be much appreciated, I tried to message a few people privately after seeing their threads but it wouldn’t let me

Thankyou for your time
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-14-2022

Longevity: 22%
Default Re: Money stuck on hold for 60-72 days

that account is dead....... move along
Old 02-14-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrokes View Post
Hi everyone, my account got put under MC011 temporary review and then my selling restrictions got taken away - I’ve been told I can still continue to purchase items on this eBay account so it isn’t fully ‘banned’. It isn’t a stealth account, just a personal account.

I’ve been told by both eBay live chat and via email that my funds will be released after 60-72 days, however I’ve done a bit of research and seen the odd story of someone not receiving their funds after this date, so naturally I’m now quite worried.

On my payments page it tells me ‘your payments are currently on hold as my account is restricted, and I’ll start getting payouts again when my account gets reinstated’ - however my account isn’t getting reinstated

If anyone could share their personal experiences with me it would be much appreciated, I tried to message a few people privately after seeing their threads but it wouldn’t let me

Thankyou for your time

What were you banned for?
Old 02-15-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
What were you banned for?
I was banned for suspicious activity as I sold some high value electronics all at once. They asked me to provide identity and proof that I purchased them which I did

The items were all received by the buyers, and positive feedback was left to me by all of them. Tracking was also uploaded for each item

Last edited by thestrokes; 02-15-2022 at 03:10 AM.
Old 02-15-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusstv718 View Post
that account is dead....... move along
I’ve seen on your recent posts that you say you had 2700 released in 59 days, how come you are saying mine is dead? My account isn’t completely banned or anything, I am still able to buy
Old 02-15-2022

Longevity: 27%

So how far into the hold are we?

I can't see why they wont release your monies in due course from what you've said.
Old 02-15-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
So how far into the hold are we?

I can't see why they wont release your monies in due course from what you've said.
It’s only been a few days, I just stress about stuff like this and want to have a more realistic idea of whether to expect this money back in good time or not
Old 02-15-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 02-15-2022

Longevity: 56%

So you received a ban for selling a couple of high priced electronics? How old was the account because if it was aged this seems quite unlikely? Especially if you had all invoices etc?
Old 02-15-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175tom View Post
So you received a ban for selling a couple of high priced electronics? How old was the account because if it was aged this seems quite unlikely? Especially if you had all invoices etc?
It was a fairly new account, with only a couple of previous small value sales. I then sold three computers all at once, and my selling privileges got taken away for suspicious activity, even though I showed all invoices
Old 02-15-2022

Longevity: 17%

Quote:

Thankyou for your time
Did they mention the reason why you were banned???
Old 02-15-2022

Ah okay that makes sense then! That type of selling activity triggers something! It used to happen to me alot in the early days of stealth!
Old 02-15-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomerandomdude View Post
Did they mention the reason why you were banned???
They thought my activity was suspicious and unsafe to the eBay community
Old 02-15-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I was banned for suspicious activity as I sold some high value electronics all at once. They asked me to provide identity and proof that I purchased them which I did

The items were all received by the buyers, and positive feedback was left to me by all of them. Tracking was also uploaded for each item
That's what triggered the suspension, you sold high value electronics on a new account all at once.
Old 02-15-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
That's what triggered the suspension, you sold high value electronics on a new account all at once.
If I’d have known it would be a problem I’d have just sold them elsewhere haha. Do you reckon I should more than likely receive my money on hold after the specific time frame has passed? I’ve seen some people complain that eBay just kept their money so I’m worried
Old 02-16-2022

If your account is real details you will receive your money. Its when the accounts are stealth and have mis matched info that eBay start making it harder or impossible to get your funds back. If all info is real then you will have no problem!
Old 02-16-2022

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
If I’d have known it would be a problem I’d have just sold them elsewhere haha. Do you reckon I should more than likely receive my money on hold after the specific time frame has passed? I’ve seen some people complain that eBay just kept their money so I’m worried
All you can do it sit it out, no point worrying about something beyond your control and which nobody here can answer for you.

For what it's worth I repeat what I said above, I think they'll disburse your monies.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-16-2022)
Old 02-16-2022

Longevity: 66%

If you have a bank account attached it should get released … I’ve had a couple of accounts with no bank attached and when I try to add one after getting the same suspension as yours the screen just errors and the eBay staff on live chat just play dumb and say use a differen5 bank account.
Old 02-19-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themav View Post
If you have a bank account attached it should get released … I’ve had a couple of accounts with no bank attached and when I try to add one after getting the same suspension as yours the screen just errors and the eBay staff on live chat just play dumb and say use a differen5 bank account.
There can be varied responses among eb agents...
Old 04-20-2022

Longevity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
There can be varied responses among eb agents...
You need to wait until 60/72 days period expires. Before that they won;t do anything... I'm speaking from my personal experience. Got MC011 same as you. Was able to sell but wasn't getting money form sales activity. After 60 day period got half of amount and then been paid out daily along with current sales income. BTW: has anything changed since then?
The Following User Says Thank You to 1 United Power For This Useful Post:
rsot (04-22-2022)
Old 09-23-2023

Longevity: 3%

Quote:

Thankyou for your time

Hi,

I am in the exact same situation as you and I know this is an old post but I just want to know the outcome. Did you manage to get the funds on 60 to 72 days? Please let me know what happened.

Thank you.
Old 09-24-2023

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

I had a UK account suspended in January of this year and the money was released in the 60 day time period.