Suspended :( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-16-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Suspended :(

Ok guys.

What I feared several days ago, after an annoying customer filed an A-to-Z claim, happened today. I logged in on my GER account and saw that it has been suspended.

A few things:

- When I first saw it, there was a red cross under the ''seller performance'' section. It said that I broke Amazon's rules.

But I refreshed the page, and now it says: ''Seller performance: Good''

Why is this?

Also; several hours before they suspended my account, I received notification that my disbursement is on its way.

Several days ago, when I opened this thread:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...ll-refund.html

I was afraid that I wouldn't receive my disbursement and pay for stuff if they suspended my account. But the notification was received only hours ago and I really want to know if there is any chance that it will make it to my bank account, or if they will cancel it or something despite it being ''sent'' :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-17-2014

Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Suspended :(

yea its normal,happens when you view the notification and then the bar changes form poor to fair or good sometimes.
but thats not the issue.the first thing is the disbursement might not reach you it will probably be pulled back.
how are your performance matrices. IF its for high ODR then it wont be an issue you just need a decent plan of action and theyll probably reinstate you,
The Following User Says Thank You to alim For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alim View Post
yea its normal,happens when you view the notification and then the bar changes form poor to fair or good sometimes.
but thats not the issue.the first thing is the disbursement might not reach you it will probably be pulled back.
how are your performance matrices. IF its for high ODR then it wont be an issue you just need a decent plan of action and theyll probably reinstate you,
Performanc metrics are good, but I have had lots of customers complaining about late delivery despite the fact that it was till within the delivery window, don't know if this affects ODR.

I have only 1 A-to-Z claim since I started (most recent one).
And with that 1 A-to-Z my ODR is like 3%, but the total number of orders they have used to calculate it, is not up-to-date (should be 0.7% according to latest orders).

DOn't know what to do, I knew this would happen :( .

I hope I receive my money.
Old 07-17-2014

and its the first time the acc was suspended right
If you can make a decent plan of action discussing the issue and the steps you will take to ensure that youll improve selling then they will surely reinstate it.
make sure to search the forums for ideas.

the funds stuck is a temporary issue,if the appeal goes through and account reinstated then these funds will be available for reinstatement on the next disbusement date
helpmelol (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
and its the first time the acc was suspended right
If you can make a decent plan of action discussing the issue and the steps you will take to ensure that youll improve selling then they will surely reinstate it.
make sure to search the forums for ideas.

the funds stuck is a temporary issue,if the appeal goes through and account reinstated then these funds will be available for reinstatement on the next disbusement date
Are you 1000% sure it won't go through? In my account it says balance 0 and it holds the money that was planned for the next disbursements dates :(.

Also, the email states that they want more information about my business, but I don't know what they mean by that. What kind of information? That's all they asked.

And yes, it is the first time they suspend me. A while ago I received a warning though, but it was a misunderstanding and they apologized. But now my account is suspended for more or less the same thing (which was a misunderstandment a while ago).

Don't know what to do .

Oh yeah, they also stated that I should read more about transaction limits and account reviews for more information. This disbursement was largest I ever had since I sold lots of items I bought from an auction (bankrupt company) for less than usual (to move it quick).

Last edited by helpmelol; 07-17-2014 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Do you think it is OK if I answer their questions in English? It is not the UK Amazon, but a different European marketplace.
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Also, could someone please tell me what they usually mean/require when talking about ''business information'' ?

Should I send them list of my inventory + pictures of everything listed in that list? Should I send pictures of all packed packages in the last few weeks (I take a picture of everything when packed etc., in case customer says it was wrongly delivered or something)?

Should I send them invoices or something?

Don't know what to do. And I'd like to answer them in English, but I am afraid they'll just delete my account if I ask if I can answer in English instead.
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

So I think this has something to do with me reaching my velocity limit, since they say that I should read about account limits etc. and that it is measured over a 28 day period.

Could someone who went through a velocity limit review give me some helpful tips? :(
Old 07-17-2014

Longevity: 77%

You need to post the email they sent so we can see the exact reason you were suspended. I sent my appeal to amazon.fr in English and got it re-instated without any problems. Also it's not certain but amazon do usually reverse the payment on a suspended account.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
You need to post the email they sent so we can see the exact reason you were suspended. I sent my appeal to amazon.fr in English and got it re-instated without any problems. Also it's not certain but amazon do usually reverse the payment on a suspended account.
It is similar to this one (google translate translated it to something like this, this is an email someone received, so I guess same email template in different languages):

Hello from Amazon.co.uk

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During this review, your funds will be temporarily reserved in your account.

We conduct account reviews in support of our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies.

Please continue to fill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the promise date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, please search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in our seller Help.

We will notify you via e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

-----
Old 07-17-2014

If that's the case this is not a suspension, it's a review which can be caused by selling too much. The money disbursed to your bank account should be fine however any sales made during the review will be held.

Unless they demand more information do not send them anything. They normally say you can speed up the review by sending us information but the majority of times this will get you suspended. If you just keep your selling metrics (odr) in good standing and try to get 10% feedback on all orders (my opinion) you should pass the review. I've never failed one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (07-17-2014), helpmelol (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If that's the case this is not a suspension, it's a review which can be caused by selling too much. The money disbursed to your bank account should be fine however any sales made during the review will be held.

Unless they demand more information do not send them anything. They normally say you can speed up the review by sending us information but the majority of times this will get you suspended. If you just keep your selling metrics (odr) in good standing and try to get 10% feedback on all orders (my opinion) you should pass the review. I've never failed one.
Yes, it is a review I think. But how can I make sales if they have (for now) canceled my listings? Is that normal?

They indeed said that I can speed up the process if I send extra information. But I am afraid to send them anything because of what you already stated (could get me permanently suspended).

So I am not banned right? If I was banned, my account would've been deleted, right?

And if I was suspended, there would be an option to ''appeal'' by sending a plan of action etc. but that's not the case here, right? Or am I wrong?

And yes, I think (pretty sure) they did this because I sold too much, so I think it is a velocity limit review/check, since they also referred to the ''velocity limits and account suspension'' thingy on their website.

So you think the funds which were (apparently) disbursed earlier will find their way into my bank account? They didn't say anything about 90 day hold, the last time they suspended/banned me (first account) they did say that, but they didn't in this email.

Sorry for all the questions, I don't want to go through Amazon thing again.

I just wrote a letter explaining everything and why the rise in sales happened, business plan, dedication, compliance, etc. I also took pictures of my stock, packages etc. + saved PDF documents of invoices and prepared everything.

So the ''additional information to speed up the process'' is ready, but not send yet. Don't know if I should send it :-(

Last edited by helpmelol; 07-17-2014 at 04:28 AM.
Old 07-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmelol View Post

Sorry for all the questions, I don't want to go through Amazon thing again.

I just wrote a letter explaining everything and why the rise in sales happened, business plan, dedication, compliance, etc. I also took pictures of my stock, packages etc. + saved PDF documents of invoices and prepared everything.

So the ''additional information to speed up the process'' is ready, but not send yet. Don't know if I should send it :-(
You could go through this Amazon thing again and again - just have to hope for the best.

Nice work on the letter - if you are confident, go ahead and send it. You answered their questions...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014

Don't send anything yet. This can be resolved but you need to be careful. First I would message seller support and ask them what is going on. It sounds like a velocity review but they don't normally suspend your listings. So message them asking if this is a review and why your listings are not active.

Hopefully it's a 30 day review and if it is just wait it out. Do not send them supplier info etc unless you absolutely have to. this normally ends bad.

You should get the money that has been disbursed as they do not pull it back for a review. However the fact you can log in does not mean you have not been suspended. You can normally log in when suspended. They only delete the account when they suspect suspicious behaviour.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Don't send anything yet. This can be resolved but you need to be careful. First I would message seller support and ask them what is going on. It sounds like a velocity review but they don't normally suspend your listings. So message them asking if this is a review and why your listings are not active.

Hopefully it's a 30 day review and if it is just wait it out. Do not send them supplier info etc unless you absolutely have to. this normally ends bad.

You should get the money that has been disbursed as they do not pull it back for a review. However the fact you can log in does not mean you have not been suspended. You can normally log in when suspended. They only delete the account when they suspect suspicious behaviour.
But wouldn't it make sense that they cancel your listings when you are under review (because you sold too much)? By allowing you to continue to sell during the 30-day review, you would continue to sell above your velocity limit, which wouldn't make much sense.

Maybe ever 'different' Amazon marketplace has a different policy? Or a new measure because of the new EU regulations? Don't know :o
Old 07-17-2014

Quote:
Are you 1000% sure it won't go through? In my account it says balance 0 and it holds the money that was planned for the next disbursements dates :(.

Also, the email states that they want more information about my business, but I don't know what they mean by that. What kind of information? That's all they asked.

And yes, it is the first time they suspend me. A while ago I received a warning though, but it was a misunderstanding and they apologized. But now my account is suspended for more or less the same thing (which was a misunderstandment a while ago).

Don't know what to do .

Oh yeah, they also stated that I should read more about transaction limits and account reviews for more information. This disbursement was largest I ever had since I sold lots of items I bought from an auction (bankrupt company) for less than usual (to move it quick).

so you mean you got a policy warning earlier.what was it for exactly.
the balance shows 0 because the funds were recently disbursed.they will show the amount in while when its reversed
helpmelol (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
so you mean you got a policy warning earlier.what was it for exactly.
the balance shows 0 because the funds were recently disbursed.they will show the amount in while when its reversed
Well customer claimed item arrived damaged and left negative feedback, he set conditions and would only reconsider if I accepted his conditions, I complied, but Amazon thought I was trying to ''buy'' reviews .

But that was several months ago and they said it was not a violation in fact.

Also you and the other helpful members are claiming different things regarding the disbursement, it's not good for my head
Old 07-17-2014

its a usual review suspension.its just a bit high volume and i think your account is new.
some people here prefer to wait the review period after which they reinstate you (provided this is a usual velocity review)

or else when your orders have reached customers try asking politely for feedbacks and then appeal after sometime
helpmelol (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
its a usual review suspension.its just a bit high volume and i think your account is new.
some people here prefer to wait the review period after which they reinstate you (provided this is a usual velocity review)

or else when your orders have reached customers try asking politely for feedbacks and then appeal after sometime
yes in the letter was also stated that i could, additionally, ask customers who didn't leave feedback, to review their purchase

So I guess it's velocity limit review?

Also, it's not a new account. 1 year old I think
Old 07-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
But wouldn't it make sense that they cancel your listings when you are under review (because you sold too much)? By allowing you to continue to sell during the 30-day review, you would continue to sell above your velocity limit, which wouldn't make much sense.
Not at all the case - Amazon wont cancel the listings while you are under review...
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Not at all the case - Amazon wont cancel the listings while you are under review...
Well they are not deleted, but they don't show up on the frontend.
So I guess its not a velocity limit review?
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Ok it is weird, you guys says under velocity limit review, listings won't be suspended.
But look what is stated on Amazon on the ''Velocity Limit and Account Reviews'' FAQ:

''Account reviews
If at any time during an evaluation we find that your current sales volumes or inventory are not supported by buyer feedback or an established sales history, we may place your account under review.

If your seller account is placed under review, a temporary hold will be placed on your funds and we may suspend your listings.

We understand how this process affects you. We conduct our review of your account as quickly as possible and make every attempt not to interrupt your sales. Most reviews are completed within 30 days, but we may extend the review period at our discretion.''

Amazon.co.uk Help: Velocity Limits and Account Reviews

In the email I received, they referred me to that FAQ...