eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: alekov
Forum: Amazon 06-01-2023
Replies: 5
Views: 244
Posted By alekov
Re: New Account Verification - Bank Statement?

If that is the case then creative edit on utility bill will NOT work. Looks like Bank Accounts/Statements still work with mismatched info so maybe creative Bank Statement is a better option?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Amazon 05-30-2023
Replies: 322
Views: 11,282
Posted By alekov
Re: Action required: Re-verify your Amazon seller account

One of my accounts also is past the 60 days, same thing it went inactive for few days and now it's back to selling..

Update on issue with not being logged into the primary user in order to...
Forum: Amazon 05-25-2023
Views: 472
Posted By alekov
Re: Using LLC with same director as previous suspended account

They don't usually link accounts just based on a name. Also it seems that they never go through the owners of an LLC. It's more of a SS or EIN numbers match, ID or Passport numbers match, etc. Two...
Forum: Amazon 05-11-2023
Replies: 34
Views: 1,588
Posted By alekov
New US INFORM Consumers Act imposes new requirements for sellers

Just received this new Email on Amazon couple hours ago:

New US INFORM Consumers Act imposes new requirements for sellers

Hello,

The INFORM Consumers Act takes effect in the US on June 27,...
Forum: Amazon 05-03-2023
Replies: 119
Views: 4,248
Posted By alekov
Re: Action required: Verify your Amazon seller bank account information

I am confused, can someone elaborate regarding getting creative and Amazon detecting it immediately? How? I mean editing a .pdf is a walk in the park, and you can scan it to make sure the file is...
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 10-03-2022
Replies: 9
Views: 610
Posted By alekov
Re: Anyone ever hired Attorney for Ghost Account

Update - Thanks for all the advice, I listened and kept providing them what they ask for. If they responded that they didn't like the invoices, I changed the info on them and resubmitted them. ...
Forum: Amazon 02-19-2022
Replies: 16
Views: 675
Posted By alekov
Re: Amazon removed listing.. plz help

I just paid one of the highest rated ones on there, just to be told that their invoices also couldn't be verified as they were just photoshopped like my own invoices. So be careful who you hire from...
Forum: Amazon 12-07-2019
Replies: 250
Views: 94,743
Posted By alekov
Re: I just got banned from amazon

I've said this numerous times in the forums here. We need to setup our own coalition of Amazon Sellers that help each other protect our interests. Having 10 or 50 of us band together would allow us...
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 12-07-2019
Views: 610
Posted By alekov
Re: Amazon Stealth Account on Vacation Mode

I used vacation mode on my stealth accounts all the time, never raised any red flags or created issues for me before. I don't think that could suspend your account. It must be something else... ...
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 12-06-2019
Replies: 13
Views: 1,405
Posted By alekov
Re: Stealth Account Suspended

Which Seller did you buy the account from? Was it supposed to be fully verified or not? Usually sellers have different packages on here with different prices depending on whether or not the account...
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 12-05-2019
Replies: 13
Views: 1,354
Posted By alekov
Re: How long does amazon store data?

Hm, interesting, I was in the same boat. Had a suspension under my personal name about 10 years ago. I never provided them with any documents before, so about a month ago I tried opening new under...
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 11-30-2019
Replies: 31
Views: 4,023
Posted By alekov
Amazon account temporarily deactivated for inauthentic issues

About 2 years old Stealth account just went down. We deal with name brand items, and inauthentic complaints happen from time to time. We have 4 complaints about 4 different items, here is the...
Forum: Amazon 12-19-2018
Replies: 31
Views: 1,290
Posted By alekov
Re: Getting harassed, and fighting with another seller

My opinion is that you should open a case with Amazon, provide them the email message from the other Seller, all pertaining details, and show all of the refunds and problem orders since. I think...
Forum: Amazon 12-18-2018
Replies: 25
Views: 1,659
Posted By alekov
Re: Creating new account using my real name

It's perfectly fine. Use your name. Amazon does NOT link accounts based on name alone, I can attest to that, I've made many accounts with the same name before. As long as everything else is...
Forum: Amazon 04-03-2018
Replies: 16
Views: 885
Posted By alekov
Re: Amazon VCC clarification

No, the cards that I tried DID NOT match address. They did not work. I guess it's pretty easy to fix this issue as most debit cards with online banking allow you to go online and change your...
Forum: Account Services 04-02-2018
Replies: 301
Views: 102,143
Posted By alekov
Re: Premium Amazon Seller VCCs (for UK & US)

Mine stopped working right away. Can you contact me please?
Forum: Amazon 04-23-2017
Replies: 7
Views: 1,371
Posted By alekov
Suspended Amazon Account? Read this!

Interesting info, I can't verify 100% of it, however, it does sound possible:

1) Amazon Appeals are first reviewed by a computer, not a person. If you appeal does not hit on necessary keywords...
Forum: Amazon 10-05-2016
Replies: 11
Views: 1,068
Posted By alekov
Re: Amazon FBA Stealth - Question of the year!!!

FBA is a great place to store your inventory for free, if you don't feel like paying for huge warehouse somewhere. Only down side is the long term storage fees they charge you, if you keep your...
Forum: Amazon 09-28-2016
Replies: 11
Views: 1,068
Posted By alekov
Re: Amazon FBA Stealth - Question of the year!!!

You can recall your FBA inventory anytime, even before the 90 days. You can recall it to your original address, or change the address to any you like. Don't recall to an address where you have...
Forum: Amazon 08-26-2016
Replies: 18
Views: 1,252
Posted By alekov
Re: Help, getting money? ASAP

I don't see this as a suspension, I believe it's a review. You should be able to get your account back, just be patient and follow amazon's instructions that are soon to come.

Worrying about not...
Forum: Amazon 06-09-2016
Replies: 21
Views: 2,025
Posted By alekov
Re: Can I apply for an EIN with my real name(the one Amazon suspended)

I wouldn't use my home address that's been compromised. Maybe some other members can chime in and tell us what they think, but I personally would only use the brand new UPS address. You would never...
Forum: Amazon 06-08-2016
Replies: 253
Views: 63,137
Posted By alekov
Re: Amazon ghost guide.. Worth buying?

Yes, usually you can. Let me understand this correct, the new name is NOT the same name as the name on the bank card? If that's the case I've heard that it depends on what bank you use. Some banks...
Forum: Amazon 05-26-2016
Replies: 9
Views: 1,389
Posted By alekov
Re: Help with VPN and bank account

24vc – VPN Service Provider | Become Anonymous (http://www.24vc.com) Works great, used on many accounts. Choose the dedicated fresh IP choice, if you do yearly contract it comes to $129.60 per...
Posted By alekov

Regarding your bank account question - yes you can. All amazon sees is the bank routing and account numbers, so they need to be different. The name on the bank account and the address could be...
Posted By alekov

Yes you can. I've done it many many times. Even with very unique names. Names will not link you, only SSN/EIN numbers will, as well as address, bank account, etc.

What you need to do is apply...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

Aspkin Group