eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hank
Forum: UK Managed Payments 09-15-2023
Replies: 14
Views: 320
Posted By Hank
Re: Taxes, bank account names & family members - odd case

When ebay start sending all sales figures to HMRC it will inevitable throw up cases, like yours, where the account holder is depositing the disbursements into someone elses bank account.

I do not...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-12-2023
Replies: 34
Views: 1,076
Posted By Hank
Re: Revolut VCCs no longer working

Nice to see someone going straight in there with business accounts ( contrary to the advice on this forum) :)

Given you've no meaningful sales, why not change the initial few disbursements to,...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-12-2023
Replies: 19
Views: 624
Posted By Hank
Re: Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.

If you doubt I have any ebay accounts then based upon the nonsense you post here you have never opened the ebay webpage never mind ever holding an account.

As rsot told you yesterday, stop with...
Forum: Bank Accounts 09-10-2023
Replies: 23
Views: 984
Posted By Hank
Re: Want to transfer 25k?? Best way to avoid flags?

That's my understanding too, kinda similar to the Money Laundering Regulation is the UK/EU.

The general explanation is the size of the transfer is effectively irrelevant to the receiving bank,...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-28-2023
Views: 417
Posted By Hank
Re: Selling ebook on ebay

I don't and not sure why you would think that....but then again I'm not sure anyone will ever know what or how you think.
Replies: 13
Views: 295
Posted By Hank
Re: How can I intentionally trigger ID verification request?

Clearly, that is their choice but I was replying to agent who implied they may ask for invoices etc and OP who is concerned about a seasonal spike triggering selling issues.

...so it seems there...
Posted By Hank

This thread is about ebooks.

In any event, that's because electronic/scanned vouchers are prohibited, only physical paper coupons can be listed (under certain conditions). Even then, given the...
Posted By Hank

Wrong. You do not have to apply to sell ebooks, you simply need to list them correctly.
Replies: 24
Views: 575
Posted By Hank
Re: EBay Promoted Listings Checker

Okay, I get it that they may be breaching duplicate listing policies (don't we all :) ) but if you are successful in making a mess of his business do you think there's a chance he will know who's...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-25-2023
Posted By Hank

The only way to make any sales is to deliberately miscategorised them. The world of booksellers is particularly weird, they're very precious about their trade and will report ebooks in the 'proper...
Replies: 24
Views: 575
Posted By Hank
Re: EBay Promoted Listings Checker

What a weird comment, made me laugh anyway. :lol:

Ebay are laughing too, they've realised how they can make more money from promoting and placement than listing final valuation fees.
Forum: eBay Suspensions 08-25-2023
Replies: 11
Views: 779
Posted By Hank
Re: Got banned for opening a separate Buyer-only account. What to do to avoid.

Jeez, another AI bot. They're contributing more to this forum that the regular posters...indeed some of the AI posts are more accurate and informative than the regular posters offerings (looking you...
Replies: 38
Views: 849
Posted By Hank
Re: bad news buyer asked for refund

C'mon lets have not tears over such a tiny amount of money.:good:

Returns are part of online trading, get used to it. Withholding the few bucks for postage will more likely infuriate folk more...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 08-23-2023
Replies: 38
Views: 909
Posted By Hank
Re: Is it better to use Tide or Wise for a UK business account?

...or see this link below given we're talking about a UK business account.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/wise.com

Nearly all of those on the link you gave were trying to use it as a...
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 08-23-2023
Replies: 16
Views: 263
Posted By Hank
Re: I get IP Complaint on Amazon, please help me to resolve this issue.

With your local Intellectual Property Office and then maybe apply for Amazon Brand Registry although the latter isn't essential.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 07-30-2023
Replies: 7
Views: 307
Posted By Hank
Re: Multiple Accounts with Legit ID Question

Just to clarify, their policy restriction on identical listings across multiple accounts only applies to fixed price listings, you can do it using auctions.
Forum: eBay Tracking 07-30-2023
Replies: 9
Views: 364
Posted By Hank
Re: EBay app on iPhone

Nobody here can confirm that a clean installation of the app can be used without the possibility of being linked to a previous installation on the same phone or categorically confirm that it go them...
Forum: Amazon 07-27-2023
Replies: 9
Views: 219
Posted By Hank
Re: I am opening a new amazon account for FBA. Should I use Static IP or Dynamic IP?

...and I do, and would recommend, the exact opposite. :thumb:
Forum: Amazon 07-22-2023
Replies: 4
Views: 196
Posted By Hank
Re: Brand Registry Canada - Stealth Acc

I know in the UK you can register a trademark in any name at any address you like and they won't even check it.

Their 'safety valve' is for it to be challenged when it's published in the journal....
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-21-2023
Replies: 23
Views: 581
Posted By Hank
Re: Tracking shows delivered. Customer says not delivered!

Hold your line!

You used a reputable UK courier, with tracking showing as delivered. Ebay will side with you, if the buyer does push it ebay may consider a discretionary refund out of their own...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-10-2023
Replies: 25
Views: 839
Posted By Hank
Re: Can Ebay detect abtidetect browsers?

VMware + Win10 + firefox + static IP.

Even if they can see its a VM they're certainly not linking my VM's and that's the whole point of them. There are clearly many other reasons why your accounts...
Forum: Amazon 07-09-2023
Replies: 18
Views: 369
Posted By Hank
Re: Having multiple accounts - the right way?

And there's your conundrum, do nothing and walk away and its now worthless. Try and legitiise it and you could be wasting ID's on what is a very difficult ask given Amazons demands.

IMO you have...
Forum: Amazon 07-05-2023
Posted By Hank

I am not fully au fait with foreign companies sorry. But even if you did get a EU based company, with EU ID, they're still going to ask for residential info. Pretty certain it will be the same for...
Forum: Amazon 07-05-2023
Posted By Hank

In the UK, for example, each Limited Company gets it's own UTR not the director(s).

That said, Amazon do not ask for the UTR of a Limited Company. They also want ID and residential address details...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-04-2023
Replies: 14
Views: 601
Posted By Hank
Re: I'm Stealth with Huge Limits

What a bull$hit thread from a bull$hit wannabee seller.

Ignore the clown.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

Aspkin Group