Limited Account Access RXI034 invoices and supplier info help!!! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-17-2010
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

Yes, please report back thank you...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2010

Longevity: 78%

Well, they just shut me down.
Let me give everyone the rundown on MC019 and RXI034, now that I have experience ;p

I was selling DVDs clearly from asia, along with software. I've been with ebay and paypal for about 3 years, last year started selling boxsets just recently moved to individual dvds and software.

Got hit with the MC019 from ebay, they took down one listing, but kept up the rest (about 20 others) for different titles. Then a few days later in the middle of the nite, paypal sends me the RXI034, telling me my account has been limited. They are requesting I send them invoices and supplier contact info.

Clearly I'm not going to do that, so I make some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones, then I call them to make sure they got the info. They tell me they will call me back within a few hours, which they do, and tell me after reviewing my documents it now confirms my items are counterfit. They say I was selling items way below discounted market value. I have about 1500 in my account, but I won't be able to access this for six months. They told me the funds will be held to refund any potential refunds that may occur in the next six months and that I will no longer be able to use paypal to send or receive money. I owe ebay a couple hundred dollars, I hope they don't think I'm going to send them a check for it, they had better take that out my paypal ;p

I was bumed about the whole situation, but I'm a natural hustler, I will bounce back. Especially with the wealth of information I've learned.
Old 10-18-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowYaLivin View Post
Let me give everyone the rundown on MC019 and RXI034, now that I have experience ;p

I was selling DVDs clearly from asia, along with software. I've been with ebay and paypal for about 3 years, last year started selling boxsets just recently moved to individual dvds and software.

Got hit with the MC019 from ebay, they took down one listing, but kept up the rest (about 20 others) for different titles. Then a few days later in the middle of the nite, paypal sends me the RXI034, telling me my account has been limited. They are requesting I send them invoices and supplier contact info.

Clearly I'm not going to do that, so I make some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones, then I call them to make sure they got the info. They tell me they will call me back within a few hours, which they do, and tell me after reviewing my documents it now confirms my items are counterfit. They say I was selling items way below discounted market value. I have about 1500 in my account, but I won't be able to access this for six months. They told me the funds will be held to refund any potential refunds that may occur in the next six months and that I will no longer be able to use paypal to send or receive money. I owe ebay a couple hundred dollars, I hope they don't think I'm going to send them a check for it, they had better take that out my paypal ;p

I was bumed about the whole situation, but I'm a natural hustler, I will bounce back. Especially with the wealth of information I've learned.
I been selling DVD's for about 6 months now, some months selling upwards of $15k-$18k. Had 1 30 day suspension 1 month in and since then been going strong. Seems like a lot of people here have problems after selling $100 in items and what not which makes me wonder if I am really lucky or people are doing something wrong.

I figure once I get banned I will start right up again it's not a huge deal. Amazon is always there as well.
Old 10-18-2010

The answer is BOTH, your lucky AND ppl are doing things wrong. I've had one egay acct for the last 3yrs, moving 15k per month, as soon as I stepped out of my lane into software, it was over.
Old 10-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

What do you sell in order to get hit with this?
Old 10-18-2010

Software, I won't get specific
Old 10-25-2010

Longevity: 79%
Default ****bay sucks

The same exact thing happend to me. I was selling shirts for months with no issues what so ever. I decided to sale international. The first month sold over 15k no issues, till the international buyer started scamming me claiming the items never arrived and opening disputes. I stopped selling international but by then it was too late.
International buyers will get you if you ship First class.

Paypal send me the limited Email requesting invoices and some other info.
Send all of the info requested from a legit business own by a friend of mine that sales similar items legit. They never call, I call them and they told me they will get back to me with in 4 hours.
I then got an email telling me that i had to seat back for 6 months
They got me with 2,400. I asked them to pay my Ebay accounts and they told me no, that i had to pay Ebay out of my own pocket.

Paypal send tons of emails to my buyers for the last 60 days telling them that there were issues with my account to open a claim if they had any issues they will get a full refund.
Buyers took advantage of this and opened disputes over nothing and got refunded and kept my items no questions asked.... Thats bank robbery

Now my account is down from $2,400 to $1800 disputes finally stopped for the last week, its been 7 weeks since limited...
Lets hope that i get some money back when its all done.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowYaLivin View Post

Last edited by joethezeus; 10-25-2010 at 11:10 PM.