What is new. Caught Paypal lying. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-10-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default What is new. Caught Paypal lying.

Had an account get limited a week ago and asked for docs. I sent all the docs in and just waited.

So I called 2 days ago and they told me the person who is handling this case is not here today and would be back tomorrow.

I asked if they have received everything needed and the rep said yes if I had the authority I would take the limit off myself.

Then called yesterday and talked to the person who was named that was handling the account. They said we need more information. I said I can send it right away and can it get looked at today. Answer yes. I sent the info and it was accepted and showed a check mark meaning it was accepted and ok.
But the limited was not removed.

Call this morning and spoke with someone who said that accounts that are limited are not handled by any single person and are handled as they come in by the person who receives it at their computer. I asked then can that person lift the limit? Answer, yes. So I said you received your docs and can you lift it. Rep said that the docs take 3 days to take a look at but within 24 hours it should be done and limit lifted.

Called again and spoke to yet another rep who said I can see you have sent in a ton of docs and it will take several days to look it over and verify it all. I said those docs were all sent days ago and someone yesterday said the only issue was needing one more thing which I sent.

Rep said when you send in another doc it moves your case to the bottom again and takes 3 days to have someone review. Rep said I see everything appears to be ok and it should be looked at and lifted within 24 hours.

Here comes another request for more docs. Guessing on purpose to push the case down the road.

I called them again and the rep this time said that the account has not been reviewed because it shows not all the docs have been reviewed and verified and that once they get all the docs needed someone will take a look.

I asked why are you continuing to send more and more request and only after I send someone else in if no one has looked or reviewed the case how would they know to ask for more. Answer. This is an automated review and when it asked for more docs and you send them the rep will then review and verify the docs.

Just got off the phone. I asked the rep if you have all the docs why is the account still limited? They said all the docs have been reviewed and you should get an answer within 24 hours. I said I was told this before and I keep getting a request for more docs. Is this automated or something? Answer, No. Request for more docs is only done after a CSR looks at the case and sees a need for more information.

I know they lie and scam people all the time but to outright lie like this and get caught shows me they are purposely trying to take a very good solid account down. 100% 500 fb, 5.0 5.0 5.0 4.9 5.0 no disputes no claims.

If this account goes down being so solid then I will know that someone purposely is trying to take this account down.

Odd that the buyer who has "an ebay partner" on the bottom of their information bought something a week ago. I know this buyer name from them buying things a couple years ago and accounts went down after that.

This buyer does not let you know they are ebay but I found they are ebay buying items to check your CS, ship times, packing, communication etc.

They always requested the ebay item number be placed on the outside of the box which I will not do.

Damn bunch of liars.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Even if all of their reps were totally 100% honest, half of them don't know what they are doing anyway.

My best advice? Sell on eBay, Amazon, Half, Alibris and any other venues you can find. Start your own website and enclose a coupon with your sales on those venues to get people using your site. Over time, it will grow.

Relying on any ONE venue for your income is a really bad idea. At any time, the one venue can ban you, or even decide to eliminate 3rd party sellers altogether. Maybe that is not very likely, but it CAN happen. eBay shut me down ONCE. I went from $70k+ per year in profits to ZERO. It took a long time for me to get back to where I was. I refuse to give them another shot at ruining me financially. Once was enough.
Old 01-10-2012

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
My best advice? Sell on eBay, Amazon, Half, Alibris and any other venues you can find. Start your own website and enclose a coupon with your sales on those venues to get people using your site. Over time, it will grow.
That sounds like a pretty good idea, with all the stuff I'm selling on ebay now, I could get alot of traffic going.
Old 01-10-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Even if all of their reps were totally 100% honest, half of them don't know what they are doing anyway.

Relying on any ONE venue for your income is a really bad idea. At any time, the one venue can ban you, or even decide to eliminate 3rd party sellers altogether. Maybe that is not very likely, but it CAN happen. eBay shut me down ONCE. I went from $70k+ per year in profits to ZERO. It took a long time for me to get back to where I was. I refuse to give them another shot at ruining me financially. Once was enough.
I am running several accounts so if one goes down I am good, it just the idea of them lying that ticked me off.

I did not lose an account for more then 1 1/2 years to I build up and bought many backups because like you ebay and pp about cost me my house and it wont happen again.

I know you are a big time Amazon seller so I thank you. I actually listed my first item on Amazon yesterday ever!!!

I actually own several websites because I wanted them for the domain name but tried to get traffic to them and did not succeed well. I am not techy and never did understand how to get traffic to the sites.

I appreciate the input. I am excited about amazon mainly because as I list I am finding my prices are in many cases lower then others or at least right up there with the competition.

And I still have my real information ebay and pp account going well.

It just comes down to these people lying outright and just adding the need for more docs when in fact they do not. And to let others know that when you send in a new doc that your case goes to the end of the list to be looked at.

What pp dont know is they think they are screwing me over when in fact I will refund everyone and drain the account to zero and stick them with one huge listing fee bill.

They wont ever steal money from me again. I will always have a way to stick them with a huge bill if they steal from me again.

I am hoping they unlimited the account soon if not I am going to do a massive listing to grow the bill and hammer them with it.
Old 01-10-2012

Longevity: 78%

This is one thing i do not understand. Why are they taking down perfect performance accounts like these........ Does anyone have a theory on this?

And with leaving them the huge listing fee bill won't that actually NOT hurt them at all? I could understand leaving them with a huge SOLD item fee bill but listing fee?
Old 01-11-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopHole View Post
This is one thing i do not understand. Why are they taking down perfect performance accounts like these........ Does anyone have a theory on this?

And with leaving them the huge listing fee bill won't that actually NOT hurt them at all? I could understand leaving them with a huge SOLD item fee bill but listing fee?
Like I posted in another thread, they seem to not have a rhyme or reason. This account is flawless and my docs were awesome.

I think you already know those two are not separated. Your bill includes them both. It will be both, listing and selling fees.

If this account goes down I will be refunding a huge amount in sales to buyers and will stick their sorry butts with 3000k in listing, selling and other fees as if this pp account does not go back up tomorrow I will be listing in mass amounts with features, bold, 1 3 5 7 days etc.

The bill is for listing and sales, it is never separated. My bill is already high and with 3 weeks of listing and selling I will just keep selling and refunding the buyers until they take the ebay account down.

The fees I owe right now are for both listing and sales. And I will be adding a huge chunk to that bill soon.

And if this happens I will repeat it over and over and over again.
Old 01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Like I posted in another thread, they seem to not have a rhyme or reason. This account is flawless and my docs were awesome.

I think you already know those two are not separated. Your bill includes them both. It will be both, listing and selling fees.

If this account goes down I will be refunding a huge amount in sales to buyers and will stick their sorry butts with 3000k in listing, selling and other fees as if this pp account does not go back up tomorrow I will be listing in mass amounts with features, bold, 1 3 5 7 days etc.

The bill is for listing and sales, it is never separated. My bill is already high and with 3 weeks of listing and selling I will just keep selling and refunding the buyers until they take the ebay account down.

The fees I owe right now are for both listing and sales. And I will be adding a huge chunk to that bill soon.

And if this happens I will repeat it over and over and over again.
More power to you! After it goes down you should call them up and ask to speak to a manager or even ask the rep why in the world they are taking down perfect accounts down like these with no reasons at all.
Old 01-11-2012

Longevity: 73%

my one paypal account was killed for the tax problem when i wasnt even close to the limits. ive always said just pay the darn fee's but in this case i ower 1k in fees and have no means to pay it since my paypal linked to that account is locked with over 5k in it.
Old 01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
my one paypal account was killed for the tax problem when i wasnt even close to the limits. ive always said just pay the darn fee's but in this case i ower 1k in fees and have no means to pay it since my paypal linked to that account is locked with over 5k in it.
Why did you have 5k in there?????? Should of been withdrawing much more often.
Old 01-11-2012

Longevity: 73%

i was. with 21 day holds tho, it got difficult
Old 01-13-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopHole View Post
More power to you! After it goes down you should call them up and ask to speak to a manager or even ask the rep why in the world they are taking down perfect accounts down like these with no reasons at all.

ACCOUNT RESTORED!

Just got an email a few minutes ago that the account has been restored.

I spend all day yesterday working on this account, calling several times. Since I thought the account was toast I was not very nice knowing there was no issues on this account I had the ammo to back it up.

One more for those who never give up.
Old 01-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

SUCCESS! - You should be a consultant.
Old 01-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

They may take it down again soon so ease into it with safe stuff or cheap items for a while. There is a flag somewhere on it. I believe constant complaints from a competitor(s) will plague an acct. too.
Old 01-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Congrats! Great to hear that!
Old 01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
ACCOUNT RESTORED!

Just got an email a few minutes ago that the account has been restored.

I spend all day yesterday working on this account, calling several times. Since I thought the account was toast I was not very nice knowing there was no issues on this account I had the ammo to back it up.

One more for those who never give up.
Glad to hear everything worked out. Take extra care of this one
Old 01-13-2012
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
SUCCESS! - You should be a consultant.

Thanks but I learn something new here everyday and got this restored from what I learned from members here along with a ton of reading post.

Some luck as well.

I did not go down without a fight and got it back.

I agree with the other posters as well, I will go slow and let it ride a bit.

I don't sell risky or vero items so I am good there.