** Ebay REINSTATEMENTS-- Read This!!! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%

True. I agree. It must be created properly.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Perhaps the secretary is not so happy with her/his employer and is willing to facilitate reinstatements (as a get-back)?!?

Just sayin'... If I had a job in their office from years ago, and my work environment changed drastically in the recent past but I didn't have much hope for changing my employ, I'd stick with the job for the paycheck but make mischief , reinstate accounts, do evil things....Well, you get the idea.

-Vic
Old 05-06-2009

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysdumb View Post
so do you think it is better to give ebay what they want with a 7 day suspension (copy of utility bill, state or govt issued ID) and fax that into them, or should I just let it go and start a new acct.... (banned for 7 because of vero)
Thanks!!!
do both :D
Old 10-17-2009

Longevity: 84%
Default what info??

Hi Please can you tell me what info youhave to fax to that number?

thanks
Old 10-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

whatever they ask for bu it usually that you follow theri link on ebay site and its says reinstatemnt form has to be filled plus your id..
Old 12-11-2009

Longevity: 84%

HOLY COW! I purchased the eBay Stealth and Amazon Stealth eBooks and everything. However, I just so happened to send eBay an email asking why my old seller account had been blocked... and they ended up reinstating my seller account after 1.5 years of suspension. I was ecstatic!

Now I have a question... my seller account was blocked due to:
1) being linked to a previously suspended user
2) low buyer satisfaction

Ebay's message says that they reinstated my account because "We have reinstated your account now that we've noted significant improvements in your recent buyer satisfaction results."

My question is... even if I now reinstated, will I still have the possibility of being suspended since I am linked to a previously suspended user??????? HELP!
Old 01-16-2010

Longevity: 85%

Where do I get the forms to fax them? Ebay is blowing off my requests for such forms.
Old 01-16-2010

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgurly View Post
HOLY COW! I purchased the eBay Stealth and Amazon Stealth eBooks and everything. However, I just so happened to send eBay an email asking why my old seller account had been blocked... and they ended up reinstating my seller account after 1.5 years of suspension. I was ecstatic!

Now I have a question... my seller account was blocked due to:
1) being linked to a previously suspended user
2) low buyer satisfaction

Ebay's message says that they reinstated my account because "We have reinstated your account now that we've noted significant improvements in your recent buyer satisfaction results."

My question is... even if I now reinstated, will I still have the possibility of being suspended since I am linked to a previously suspended user??????? HELP!
How could you have recent buyer satisfaction on suspended account?
Old 01-16-2010

Longevity: 83%

If you have a stealth account How do you fax the forms. Every fax has the number that you fax from on everypage.?? So if this is a stealth account in another stat than which you are actually in how do you get around this. By law a fax has to contain the number from which you transmit from. Or is ebay starting to let down there guard because of wandering sellers and there wandering revenue...
Old 05-20-2010

Longevity: 81%
Default I'm in the same boat!

Purchased some Style Like stuff from DHgate and now they want the same info...

1) Proof of the name and address you have on file with us
2) Proof that the items you listed are in your possession - a receipt,
bill of sale or agreement with your supplier for each of these items:

Part one is done! Its part two that I have a problem with. I fax in the invoices from DHgate (Crazy, my copies even shows that DHgate accepts PayPal by the PayPal logo at the bottom of my copies). I guess a hard lesson learned. If eBay see anything from DHgate... DOOMED!

So is there away around this with some Invoice Templates that will pass the eyes at ebay?
Old 06-15-2010

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaystrying View Post
If you have a stealth account How do you fax the forms. Every fax has the number that you fax from on everypage.?? So if this is a stealth account in another stat than which you are actually in how do you get around this. By law a fax has to contain the number from which you transmit from. Or is ebay starting to let down there guard because of wandering sellers and there wandering revenue...

I bought a phone card then connected the phone to the multi-function fax... punched in the phone card details once it connected to the ebay fax machine I hit send on my fax.... Phone cards come up as unavailable.

you can even mention on your comments that you don't own a fax so you are sending from the post office even though the Post Office will charge $4 a page (over here) so stuff that.
Old 06-15-2010

My 7-year-old Ebay account was limited 7 months ago for a period of 1 year minimum...i was selling Vero like crazy at that time and didn't even know what Vero was... I was suspended many times for 7 and 31 days till I hit a 1-year suspension...They didn't ask for anything, though...No Id verification, no bills, no invoices -- nothing!! They just limited the account and that's it!!

The weirdest thing is I still get monthly bill statements from Ebay with my $14 credit on my account...

I don't even know what to think...Anyway, should I try to reinstain it?
Old 06-16-2010

Depends............... if you had a tonne of bad feedback and you ask for re-instatement they will review your account and might decide to suspend you indefinately.

If you haven't had a tonne of negative or nuetral feedback...and you can supply them with the documents you might be lucky. Some accounts that have come under pressure can be re-instated but it can also depend on if you get a nice ebay rep answering your e-mails or phone conversations.

I think you just need to weigh up the risk if you want to bring your account and yourself into the light and can afford the risk on yourself.

Otherwise buy eBay Stealth if you haven't already create new accounts and spread your vero out to minimise the risk.
Old 06-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

If you got a 1 year suspension as opposed to an indefinate suspension then your account will be reinstated automatically, now if you are asking if you should to try to get it reinstated sooner, then my advice would NO because Ebay may well turn around and suspend you for good, besides you have served 7 months of the suspension anyway you are more that Half way there
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
ptenchick (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010

Hi, I just have 2 stupid negatives.
A Stealth Book? What is it? Lol.. I bought it almost half a year ago...That's why you can see a Subscribed VIP symbol next to my avatar....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FonkyChicken View Post
Depends............... if you had a tonne of bad feedback and you ask for re-instatement they will review your account and might decide to suspend you indefinately.

If you haven't had a tonne of negative or nuetral feedback...and you can supply them with the documents you might be lucky. Some accounts that have come under pressure can be re-instated but it can also depend on if you get a nice ebay rep answering your e-mails or phone conversations.

I think you just need to weigh up the risk if you want to bring your account and yourself into the light and can afford the risk on yourself.

Otherwise buy eBay Stealth if you haven't already create new accounts and spread your vero out to minimise the risk.
Old 06-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptenchick View Post
.......Hi, I just have 2 stupid negatives...........
NowaDays that does Not mean much either, if you have 1000 positives and ONLY 2 negatives that you got within a month The chances are Very good that you will get suspended, that was a Policy change Ebay enacted quite some time ago, so in essence your TOTAL Feedback score means NOTHING to Ebay anymore, you are only as good as you have been recently.
Old 06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
NowaDays that does Not mean much either, if you have 1000 positives and ONLY 2 negatives that you got within a month The chances are Very good that you will get suspended, that was a Policy change Ebay enacted quite some time ago, so in essence your TOTAL Feedback score means NOTHING to Ebay anymore, you are only as good as you have been recently.
That is very true. I have a total of near 6000 fb, 99.2% , but that doesn't count for anything. Got suspended due to a few knocks bunched up in one 4 week period - a few INR ( just impatient buyers) 2 negs out of 90 pos in one month, and BAM - I am a bad seller!!
I do not deal in Vero or any risk items , just everyday stuff.
You are only as good as your last 4 weeks.
Old 06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
If you got a 1 year suspension as opposed to an indefinate suspension then your account will be reinstated automatically, now if you are asking if you should to try to get it reinstated sooner, then my advice would NO because Ebay may well turn around and suspend you for good, besides you have served 7 months of the suspension anyway you are more that Half way there
I got a suspension due to SNP , no Vero.
I called customer support to enquire bla bla, and they told me I fall under the 1% bs, and that I am indefinately suspended.

I wrote a letter to explain my current circumstances , point by point discussing the "strikes" against me.
Today i get a T&S message back, saying no they cannot reinstate me, but will continue to monitor my progres or whatever and will re-evaluate at a later time.

Question: does this mean I have a chance , despite what the rep said on the phone?
Old 06-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
I got a suspension due to SNP , no Vero.
I called customer support to enquire bla bla, and they told me I fall under the 1% bs, and that I am indefinately suspended.

I wrote a letter to explain my current circumstances , point by point discussing the "strikes" against me.
Today i get a T&S message back, saying no they cannot reinstate me, but will continue to monitor my progres or whatever and will re-evaluate at a later time.

Question: does this mean I have a chance , despite what the rep said on the phone?

Yes, you do have a Chance, How long did they suspend you for? was it Indefanite? Another thing that you can do is to get in touch with about 10 of your more recent customers who did not leave you feeback and "Beg" for positive Feedback if you get 10 positives it will bring you to about 98% and then you can ask for and get reinstatement, if not you will have to serve out your suspension, and if it is an Indefenate suspension you will have to wait at least 3 Months, (More like a Year) for them to consider reinstatement, it all depends on your past.

In the meantime get some stealth accounts going
Old 06-18-2010

Thx slapped
they did not state how long for. It would not help me to get in touch with anyone, as when you are suspended, they cannot leave you feedback anyhow. They can so that if you are restricted, but not suspended.
I was at 99.2 % before at the time of suspension.

There was no mention of time in their email, just indefinate. When i called ebay support they said indefinate. I thought it was forever, but then when I got that T&S message , it said they will be reviewing it , so I got a tad optimistic. (??)But it could be just a BS canned email , not sure, but hey , I'll grab at straws - lol.

I will likely open stealth as I can't wait that long - indefinate- for income.
Old 09-16-2010

Longevity: 79%

hello ..
i saw your thread about eBay suspend...........
have you got your account reinstate from eBay ...

my name is dimuthu ...i am from sri lanka ..
please can you help me .... my eBay account was suspend now ... i have to fax document to eBay... how you send fax to them ... i have NIC,passport, my internet bill for address prove ....

please tell how i send this document all one time and also tell me has you send some letter.what information you have provide in cover letter to them .please provide me some information about how to make better fax document for eBay account reinstate.....

Thanks..............
Old 09-16-2010
MU

yea, i would like some info on this too any updates please?
Closed Thread