eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ebabe
Forum: eBay Discussion! 03-27-2024
Replies: 30
Views: 384
Posted By ebabe
Re: Is different browser ( same user account) good to open stealth account?

At the very least, a new user account on your computer. To be on the extra safe side
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: General Platform Discussions 02-18-2024
Replies: 11
Views: 143
Posted By ebabe
Re: official website to research banned Ingredients

Agree, not comfortable asking eBay about such matters

I think rsot provided the best source at the moment. Its the only direct website I know that provides details
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-27-2024
Replies: 123
Views: 2,514
Posted By ebabe
Re: HMRC reporting of 2024

Yeah, things are changing, been involved with eBay since 2002, alot has changed since then. But if you have a good business model that makes good profit, paying abit extra in tax is worth it to stay...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-03-2023
Replies: 13
Views: 394
Posted By ebabe
Re: Your listing was removed: Food policy

I just spoke to eBay, they advised me not to relist. They didn't give me any advise on what changes to make, only that ''do not relist the item.''

I still have 100 units left

I think my best...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-02-2023
Replies: 38
Views: 877
Posted By ebabe
Re: bad news buyer asked for refund

Make sure you don't get feedback revision request confused with feedback removal request, they are two separate things
Forum: eBay Managed Payments 03-25-2021
Replies: 3
Views: 1,016
Posted By ebabe
Re: Are name and DOB enough to get linked?

Borderline, but if address is the same, with name and dob, then it becomes a hardlink. Thats my opinion has far as I know
Forum: eBay Managed Payments 03-24-2021
Replies: 7
Views: 648
Posted By ebabe
Re: Vrikes! How is this possible so soon on an individual account been invited to MP

I have had a new (not stealth) personel ebay account since late Nov last year. And I just got an invitation a few days ago to sign up for MP by late May.
Forum: Everything Else 01-19-2021
Replies: 9
Views: 710
Posted By ebabe
Re: COV19 and stocking up

Im taking Zinc and Vitamin D and C, and using listerine every other day,also walking 1.5 miles per day on the treadmill and some outdoor hiking when its not raining.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 01-11-2021
Replies: 13
Views: 556
Posted By ebabe
Re: What are ebays rules around opening cases?

Ebay give you the option for 30 days dispatch time, so if you choose that, its up to the buyer to decide if they want to buy from you or not on that basis. As far as im concerned you should be...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 01-05-2021
Views: 798
Posted By ebabe
Re: Is this the END of UK PP Stealth???

As far as I know, PP is NOT a proper bank like the Co-op, Santander and so forth. Its a payment processor (Mostly Online). You cant open a current or savings account account and/or earn Interest with...
Forum: Everything Else 12-13-2020
Replies: 18
Views: 785
Posted By ebabe
Re: Why did she take a photo of the corner of my front room?

I think you solved it, because I do have an Urn in the corner of the room also, of my late grandfather, and she was asking about that Urn about 10 min before I saw her messing with her phone to take...
Forum: eBay Managed Payments 11-25-2020
Replies: 48
Views: 5,297
Posted By ebabe
Re: Ebay managed Payment - using real details

True, thats what new ebay sellers dont understand, after you sign up, you have to buy some things first, then start selling, even then, you have to take it slow at first. Gradually working your way up
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 11-09-2020
Replies: 8
Views: 491
Posted By ebabe
Re: Why do ebay buyers ask if item is still for sale?

I agree with you about being overly polite. The buyer did buy the item about 5 min after sending me the message before I could reply. I have had buyers that ask me would I take X amount, then 15 min...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-27-2020
Views: 694
Posted By ebabe
Re: Paypal asking for phone verification

Same thing happen to me yesterday, and like you the stealth number is not active. So I clicked off and logged back on, didnt get the verify phone number on the second login. But I would like to...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 10-22-2020
Replies: 68
Views: 3,193
Posted By ebabe
Re: mp credit check

Remember going back months ago some users on here were saying that at any day our PP withdraws would be blocked due to mismatch names. Well for me at least, it never came to fruition, To this day I...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-27-2020
Views: 343
Posted By ebabe
Re: Dodgy Customer?

That is true, you notice I said I have never lost a case on *EBAY*, when I have tracking.

But no so much on Amazon, I had a INR case years ago when I was selling on Amazon, tracking showed item...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 04-18-2020
Replies: 8
Views: 484
Posted By ebabe
Re: Rude buyer/Ebay live chat

Live chat can be found on ebay.ie
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 03-20-2020
Replies: 41
Views: 2,433
Posted By ebabe
Re: Sales are slow coronavirus

My sales have tanked also, (down 34% as of now) I sell clothing, and that is NOT a priority item right now. So I guess it depends on what you are selling. I have even closed my ebay shop for now...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 03-01-2020
Views: 1,005
Posted By ebabe
Re: Selling Shoes on Etys

After looking at many listings,I think I know how some of the sellers are getting away (using loophole) to sell some of their products as handmade.

Anyway, does Etys have a system like ebay where...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 03-01-2020
Views: 1,005
Posted By ebabe
Re: Selling Shoes on Etys

As I look around etys more, I see sellers selling the exact type of product that I have. Im not sure if I was chatting to the right person or not, maybe he/she didnt know what the hell they were...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-29-2020
Replies: 25
Views: 978
Posted By ebabe
Re: So yourEbay is now Fuekd now what do you do .?

This is kinda my plan, as name is only a cold link I think,Im sure there be a work around, just going to take some effort and inconvenience. Im just glad we dont have to worry about SS numbers n all...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-28-2020
Replies: 25
Views: 978
Posted By ebabe
Re: So yourEbay is now Fuekd now what do you do .?

I have a personal policy, I never get on ebay, facebook or any online forum while pissed.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-27-2020
Replies: 124
Views: 5,692
Posted By ebabe
Re: eBay to stop using PayPal

True, I dont care about MP in ebay. Its the whole linking to your real info that has me concerned. For other non stealth ebay sellers it seems they dont like it that their money will be tied up. For...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-27-2020
Posted By ebabe

not only that, but its times like this I wish I had my own selling platform. SEO can be expensive though along with other Marketing cost. eBay is easy, you just list, they have done all the Marketing...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-26-2020
Posted By ebabe

yes, this forum is all about intel, put all our minds together to solve a problem. Hopefully :coffee:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

Aspkin Group