eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: James Brown
Forum: UK Managed Payments 11-17-2020
Replies: 636
Views: 138,644
Posted By James Brown
Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

You might want to edit or remove your ebay account name from bottom of post...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: UK Managed Payments 11-17-2020
Replies: 15
Views: 2,079
Posted By James Brown
Re: Trying to register for MP but been asked for photo ID.

Well, ebay have just confirmed what many of us have suspected for sometime - they are greedy idiots. I explained several times I had no photo id, no passport nor driving license. I uploaded bank...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 07-25-2018
Replies: 12
Views: 695
Posted By James Brown
Re: Would you still ship if paypal had limited

Then sit back wait 180 days and start begging paypal to release your money.
Once attention has been drawn to an account by a manual review the account is toast in most cases. Cut losses and move...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 07-03-2018
Replies: 43
Views: 3,553
Posted By James Brown
Re: Success, at last!

Go into paypal account.
Select: Contact Us, then click Email Us.
Select: Feedback and formal complaints.
Tell us more.

Here I selected 'Poor customer service received'.
Then fill out the form....
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 06-26-2018
Replies: 22
Views: 1,250
Posted By James Brown
Re: Customer Complain

Sounds like malicious feedback. Common sense dictates if someone received an empty envelope they would open a case for item not received especially if no tracking. Personally I would contact ebay...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-23-2017
Replies: 5
Views: 631
Posted By James Brown
Re: best move

From my own experience and reading what others have said on this board Paypal UK don't normally release money after 180 days now without seeing valid ID.

The more money in the account the more...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 11-27-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 905
Posted By James Brown
Re: UK pay-pal credit card Issue

By posting the paypal Reference ID on here you have now allowed paypal to identify the username you use on this forum. So before asking anymore questions or opening any fresh stealth accounts I would...
Forum: UK eBay Suspensions 10-25-2017
Replies: 15
Views: 2,666
Posted By James Brown
Re: UK Ebay Business Wrongly Suspended

OP it's never a good idea to post your ebay account name or any other information that can identify your true identity on this (or any other forum).
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-11-2017
Replies: 16
Views: 5,627
Posted By James Brown
Re: Ebay ask for photo id with selfie

Maybe this could be a business opportunity for someone, start selling disguise kits so people opening new ebay accounts could remain in stealth mode whilst taking the selfie Lol
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-05-2017
Replies: 2
Views: 839
Posted By James Brown
Re: Buyer Closed Case, No Money in Payapl!

Search back into Paypal history and view original transaction when buyer bought item. It should show status of payment as reversed, pending or completed?
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 09-04-2017
Replies: 109
Views: 24,706
Posted By James Brown
Re: PayPal is not going to release my money after 180 days hold!!!

Usually the reason they keep requesting id is because either the docs sent are invalid or they are not photographed clearly enough. All edges must be visible so they can see it is genuine document. ...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 08-31-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 801
Posted By James Brown
Re: Paypal is a Racket.

Personally I would never accept Paypal for that amount of money because its just too risky. Aside from paypal deciding to retain 50% for an unspecified period, the buyer could also raise a complaint...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 08-31-2017
Replies: 26
Views: 4,912
Posted By James Brown
Re: Sending in genuine docs on stealth account

Well, clearly they (paypal uk) are now verifying docs on accounts that have been limited to ensure id is genuine before releasing money after 180 days. I found this out the hard way earlier this year...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 08-01-2017
Replies: 22
Views: 1,908
Posted By James Brown
Re: Uaccount + eccount

The subject of Uaccount has been done to death on the forum, so everything you need to know has been answered in other posts. No idea about Eccount as I never heard of them.
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 07-17-2017
Views: 3,404
Posted By James Brown
Re: Account Snapshot System - NEW PayPal Security

As you say, the ultimate solution is a separate computer for each stealth account. From what I read about this on google, the use of a blocking extension can draw unwanted attention to your computer....
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 07-17-2017
Posted By James Brown

Read my post properly before posting, I was referring to Experian Document Verification not credit checking. So in that case they need no permission to consult any database as customer has already...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 07-15-2017
Posted By James Brown

Go to the Experian website and read up on the different ways they can verify documents to prove a persons identity, in particular 'Document verification with AutoDoc-ID' which uses a simple picture...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 07-11-2017
Replies: 21
Views: 1,061
Posted By James Brown
Re: Setting up a petition

Brilliant idea - all Paypal will need to do is match all the names (stealth or real) on the petition to the list of names on Paypal accounts and start permanently limiting all those accounts :doh:
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 06-27-2017
Replies: 10
Views: 2,656
Posted By James Brown
Re: PayPal not accepting ID after 180 Days hold

Since they were not happy with docs and limited account there was no point in sending same docs again after 180 days expired. Ignore the repeated requests for photo id, if you haven't got photo id...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 06-26-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 5,867
Posted By James Brown
Re: Paypal withdrawal: Adding Santander Basic Bank account does not work?

Try adding bank via the paypal automated phone system which is what I used to add Santander several months ago. Pretty easy to do and worked fine.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 04-04-2017
Replies: 5
Views: 673
Posted By James Brown
Re: Ok to call paypal to add bank?

Sometimes you have to call paypal, especially if the confirmation code doesn't appear in your bank. Obviously you should always call from phone number registered in your pp account.
Forum: UK eBay Suspensions 03-28-2017
Views: 1,983
Posted By James Brown
Re: po box, mail forwarding services

I was told recently that id is only mandatory for mail forwarding addresses in London as the city has different rules regarding id for these services. Whether this is correct or not I have no idea....
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-03-2017
Replies: 16
Views: 1,071
Posted By James Brown
Re: New PayPal Legislation..

Exactly, the idea of a stealth account is purely to enable people to sell on ebay again after being blocked for some reason. The stealth account is not a means of selling dodgy or counterfeit goods...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 11-29-2016
Views: 1,009
Posted By James Brown
Re: ebay working fine paypal suspended.

OP its not a good idea to post any paypal reference numbers on here in case anyone from paypal reads this forum, which I'm sure they do.

There is always going to be a link from the ebay account...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

Aspkin Group