It’s the last day of the year.. so what did I accomplish in 2009 / what did I learn?
- Still being self-employed, that I very much like!
- Finally finished the update to eBay Stealth! The best version yet. :Â )
- Bought a house, and got rid of a couple vehicles, plus bought another vehicle
- Made some good money in the stock market
- Wrote another eBook (autoblogbook)
- Started two more personal blogs
- Restructured my life goals, and business doesn’t top the list anymore. :Â )
What I learned:
- How to BBQ!
- That the best teacher is experience
- Starbucks drinks have a ton of calories (except tea, I love tea!)
- Plus a lot of other crap I forget :Â )
In 2010 I want to…
- Start a new e commerce website
- Heavily get back into Affiliate Marketing
- Get rid of a couple cars.. :Â ) I can only drive one car at a time.. I don’t know why I have 4 cars in my name .. :p
- Be a little more transparent online .. or go the other way and turn into a ninja, either or
- Get the Mustang running again
Obviously I haven’t really thought about what I’m going to do in 2010. I usually don’t think of New Years as a new beginning. To me every day is the same. Only recently weekends became fun again. It’s the day most of my friends and family aren’t working.
Ah, ending on a sad note. :Â )
The weekdays are when I get work done (huge to-do list); the weekends are usually when I take it easy.
It’s been a great year overall and I just hope it continues. Though one thing I learned a long time ago is that all good things must come to an end. One day there will be a change and the party will end. I learned that diversification is number one, and that relying on just one income stream is a good way to lose it all. Part of being a good internet marketer is to accept that all good things come to an end, and to be prepared for something new. At a minimum one should have 5 streams of online income to survive long term online. This can be compared to multiple eBay accounts for you eBay Suspension members. : )
Welcome to 2010 people!